April 1, 201115 yr Heard some rumors flying around about this... GT care to shed some light about this?
April 1, 201115 yr Heard some rumors flying around about this... GT care to shed some light about this? Mizzou is the primary concern right now, but things have started to go much better in contract talks with UC. Unless that breaks down I expect him to stay at UC right now...
April 1, 201115 yr For the last couple seasons everyone was wondering if Mick would be retained at UC, now the worry is he will leave for another job. Funny how winning changes everything.
April 2, 201115 yr NC State has offered 15 mil over 7 years. Ball is in UC's court... What is he making now at UC?
April 2, 201115 yr NC State has offered 15 mil over 7 years. Ball is in UC's court... When they don't want to go that high who is on the list of replacements?
April 2, 201115 yr Author You think UC is even in that ballpark money wise? He would be nuts to turn that down.
April 2, 201115 yr 700K... Have they actually offered the job or simply told him what the contract would be?
April 3, 201115 yr Have they actually offered the job or simply told him what the contract would be? From what I am told by multiple sources they have offered. I'm sure with their failure rate in the last 2 searches NC State is trying hard to keep that info off the radar. Looks like Mick will get between 1.5-1.7 to stay at UC if the deal gets done...
April 3, 201115 yr From what I am told by multiple sources they have offered. I'm sure with their failure rate in the last 2 searches NC State is trying hard to keep that info off the radar. Looks like Mick will get between 1.5-1.7 to stay at UC if the deal gets done... If UC hits $1.5M I'll be disappointed in Mick if he leaves.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.