McDonald’s All-American games

gold sunrise

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and he bricked that 3 something awful.

You're not lying.

It is true he hasn't gotten a lot of feeds, but the ones he's getting, he is not doing a single thing with. He blew the alley-oop just a bit ago, he's turned it over a couple of times, and I really think he just got his first rebound, which is just stunning to me.

You're not lying.

It is true he hasn't gotten a lot of feeds, but the ones he's getting, he is not doing a single thing with. He blew the alley-oop just a bit ago, he's turned it over a couple of times, and I really think he just got his first rebound, which is just stunning to me.

Well, it is an honor to be there. I hope he doesn't disappear at UL.

He can't play at an elite level against superior length, and I have said that for at least 2 years now...

What was it about his NBA camp that looked so good? Just didn't have any length there?

I would say I'm only forming 10% of an opinion from this game, but being this is the most talent I've seen him go against, this game has been jarring to say the least.

What was it about his NBA camp that looked so good? Just didn't have any length there?

All of the elite bigs were with Team USA. He had an average at best July but by that point the national rankings guys that run NBA camp had their hand forced when he earned the MVP...