March 30, 201115 yr McDonald’s All-American games By Jody Demling http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydemling/2011/03/30/5-uk-signees-in-mcdonalds-game/ University of Kentucky fans can see the future tonight when four players that have signed with the Wildcats compete in the McDonald’s All-American games. The four boys are Michael Gilchrist, Marquis Teague, Anthony Davis and Kyle Wiltjer. Gilchrist will wear No. 14 on the East team. Davis is No. 32, Teague No. 30 and Wiltjer No. 14 all on the West squad. The boys’ game is slated for 10 p.m. on ESPN.
March 30, 201115 yr Why so late? I would've expected an 8 or 9 start as well. I guess maybe this type of game has a bigger west coast market than it does on the east coast.
March 30, 201115 yr I would've expected an 8 or 9 start as well. I guess maybe this type of game has a bigger west coast market than it does on the east coast. It's at 9 in Chicago...
March 31, 201115 yr Author Why so late? I was expecting it to come on about 7 or 8. May tape it and watch it tomorrow. Hard to stay up late and get up at 5:00 in the morning.
March 31, 201115 yr Past your bedtime? :lol: Just about. I have to get up extra early on weekday mornings to get to school .
March 31, 201115 yr The girls are playing now. Kentucky girl Sarah Hammond is playing. Just turned it on so not sure which team she is on.
March 31, 201115 yr Author The girls are playing now. Kentucky girl Sarah Hammond is playing. Just turned it on so not sure which team she is on. Thought you may want to check out a UK Lady Cats signee: Bria Goss, the Indiana Miss Basketball from Ben Davis, will represent the Wildcats in the girls’ game at 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU. She’ll wear No. 13 on the East team.
March 31, 201115 yr The girls are playing now. Kentucky girl Sarah Hammond is playing. Just turned it on so not sure which team she is on. What channel?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.