March 29, 201115 yr The 65 they gave Nash on his second dunk was the weakest score of the entire competition. Eliminated Behanan because of that weak dunk.
March 29, 201115 yr The 65 they gave Nash on his second dunk was the weakest score of the entire competition. Eliminated Behanan because of that weak dunk. Agreed it was fixed.
March 29, 201115 yr Kyle Wiltjer won the guys 3 point contrest. 6'10'' 3-point shooter for the Cats. Oh baby, I'm excited lol. I love having players that can knock down the three ball. Him and Lamb are gonna be deadly.
March 29, 201115 yr Austin Rivers has some hops. He looks taller than he's listed. How tall is he? I believe he's 6'3''. Seems taller because he's got some pretty long arms. Any word on his wingspan?
March 29, 201115 yr Gametime, I just seen on KSR that Evan Daniels is projecting Wiltjer to play the 5 next year. What say you? Personally I have a hard time seeing him play the 5.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.