Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Powerade Jamfest Tonight

Featured Replies

Gametime, I just seen on KSR that Evan Daniels is projecting Wiltjer to play the 5 next year. What say you?

Personally I have a hard time seeing him play the 5.

 

Would mean a 5 out system with no true power big, but it might be what the roster dictates. Not really any other options at this point...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would mean a 5 out system with no true power big, but it might be what the roster dictates. Not really any other options at this point...

Is UK active on any big's? I can't imagine Wiltjer having to play a guy like Sullinger...

Is UK active on any big's? I can't imagine Wiltjer having to play a guy like Sullinger...

 

Only one that could play the 5 is Stan Simpson, and I am far from sold on him. Might be worse than Vargas...

Rivers has more hops than I ever thought he had.

Only one that could play the 5 is Stan Simpson, and I am far from sold on him. Might be worse than Vargas...

I'd rather see Polson play the 5 than Vargas.

BTW, thanks for the info. You ever think about posting a weekly roundup or something for the regional teams. That would be pretty cool and informative...

Vargas will be a serviceable big man next year for the Cats.

A bit slow to load up but looked good.

 

While that may be true, I think some of it may be attributed to him taking his time to take a good shot. Many of the other players were rushing their shots and by the time they shot all their balls, there would be 12+ seconds left on the clock. Wiltjer took his time and used all the clock available to him. Smart on his part...

Only one that could play the 5 is Stan Simpson, and I am far from sold on him. Might be worse than Vargas...

 

:eek::scared::eyeonyou:

Vargas will be a serviceable big man next year for the Cats.

 

In other news water is dry, the sky is red and pigs can fly...

Using the big hat from OSU was creative, but agree that Plumblee got robbed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.