March 27, 201115 yr Is Henson dumb or something? With 3 fouls no way do you do that and get a 4th one.
March 27, 201115 yr :irked:Zeller backing into Jones and they call Jones for the foul. That's what I commented to someone as well... Looked like Zeller was just backing Jones under the goal, and they called a foul. Happens countless times every game with no call either way, don't think there should have been one there.
March 27, 201115 yr Wow...you really can see how huge it is for Harrelson to be on the floor. Like I say about every game ... Jones gets pushed around under the basket more than any 6'9" player I can think of. He really does need to stay and get stronger.
March 27, 201115 yr Wow...you really can see how huge it is for Harrelson to be on the floor. Like I say about every game ... Jones gets pushed around under the basket more than any 6'9" player I can think of. He really does need to stay and get stronger. See Henson before this year........
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.