Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have let that basket go. No need to foul there.

Get back on defense!!

 

Yep, UNC loves that transition offense. UK has done a great job on that till that one. At this point UK is winning that phase of the game.

Another terrible charging call ... fortunately it went in our favor.

 

I've noticed those calls being ridiculous throughout the tournament.... They're getting out of hand.

Another terrible charging call ... fortunately it went in our favor.

 

I agree and I am a UK fan, but my sons are Carolina fans. I admitted that one....

Jones running the floor with the And 1!

 

I do like the effort today by Jones. He is hitting the boards, hustling on D and wants the ball. If he will just play a little smarter and be more team oriented on offense, I will stop banging on him.

Feeling good, feeling good, feeling good! Keep it up, boys!

Gotta keep it up and not come out flat in the 2nd half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.