Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK would have this game well in hand without the unforced turnovers. That's killed them.

Stupid plays are going to cost UK this game.

The NBA talent is trying to take the game over. Zeller and Barnes. Time for the Cats to show their new found toughness.

This is garbage. Don't change the way you've officiated the game with 5 minutes left.

Phantom foul on Harrellson there that looked exactly like the foul on Jones earlier...

That and one was crap.

 

I agree. In the NBA that is and one. I don't believe in college you get continuation when you take that step back after the contact. Someon correct me if I am wrong. Barnes is going Kemba/Williams on us. Not much you can do. A definite top 5 pick in the NBA draft.

I agree. In the NBA that is and one. I don't believe in college you get continuation when you take that step back after the contact. Someon correct me if I am wrong. Barnes is going Kemba/Williams on us. Not much you can do. A definite top 5 pick in the NBA draft.

 

I've never seen a player get that call all season long.

These fouls shots are a gift. Ticky tack foul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.