Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

Harrelson.....we'll take em anyway we can get em.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a play by Harrellson. I know how I had previously been, but I love this guy. He's the heart of the Cats!!!!

Turnovers killing us. Can't keep a big lead.

UNC has stepped up the defensive intensity and that is where the turnover's are happening. The Cats need to surpass their intensity again.

 

Was that a charge on Jones? if yes, another terrible charging call. Jones pulled up and jumped towards the out of bounds line as he passed that ball. No way that was a charge. I am telling you, it is hard to watch college basketball the way they call the charge.

Come on guys!!! 8 more minutes, need to pick it up.

 

I'm literally on the edge of my seat. I feel like that couple that put that video on youtube right now.

UK playing tight

 

I agree. It starts on defense. That is what has UNC going well right now, their defensive play. UK needs to get stops.

It just feels as if Carolina won't have enough left to overcome the hole UK dug them.

It just feels as if Carolina won't have enough left to overcome the hole UK dug them.

 

Hope you're right. I'm not so sure right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.