Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama 79 Miami 64

Featured Replies

Bama goes 19-0 at home and earn a trip to play @ MSG in the NIT Final 4!

 

The Crimson Tide improves to 24-11

The Hurricanes end the year @ 21-15

Dang I knew the tide would roll in this one, was going to bet it but by time I remembered the game it had already started. I think Bama is going to win it all.

Dang I knew the tide would roll in this one, was going to bet it but by time I remembered the game it had already started. I think Bama is going to win it all.

 

I looked at it earlier today too but forgot all about it by the time I got home.

Unlike you guys, I got my bet in on time. It's nice to finally win one. :irked:

I looked at it earlier today too but forgot all about it by the time I got home.

 

Do you all do that online or something?

Dang I knew the tide would roll in this one, was going to bet it but by time I remembered the game it had already started. I think Bama is going to win it all.

I hope they do, but I have my reservations. 5-11 away from Bama. Just a totally different team away from Tuscaloosa.

Bama goes 19-0 at home and earn a trip to play @ MSG in the NIT Final 4!

 

The Crimson Tide improves to 24-11

The Hurricanes end the year @ 21-15

Congrats to you and AL. I was picking and pulling for Bama in the N.I.T.. Bama definately got hosed by the selections and deserved to be in the dance. Depending on region, imo the Tide would still be playing and in the sweet 16.

 

Roll Tide Rull! Take the N.I.T.

Dang I knew the tide would roll in this one, was going to bet it but by time I remembered the game it had already started. I think Bama is going to win it all.

 

I forgot to get in on an N.I.T. pool as well. Dang it!

We play so well at home, how do you take it to MSG? We still cannnot hit threes and like I said several weeks ago we are seeing a lot of zones. Just getting here is a treat for the players/coaches/fans, and only losing a couple of players (pros?) gives us a bright future.

 

We play Colorado next tuesday nite.

I hope they do, but I have my reservations. 5-11 away from Bama. Just a totally different team away from Tuscaloosa.

Who bets online anymore? I'd rather keep my money that I win.

We play so well at home, how do you take it to MSG? We still cannnot hit threes and like I said several weeks ago we are seeing a lot of zones. Just getting here is a treat for the players/coaches/fans, and only losing a couple of players (pros?) gives us a bright future.

 

We play Colorado next tuesday nite.

 

Bama v. Colorado should be a good matchup, but I think Colorado will win. Bama just does not play well away from home.

 

Which Bama players do you see going pro?

Who bets online anymore? I'd rather keep my money that I win.

 

A lot of people.

Do you all do that online or something?

 

It depends.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.