Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama 79 Miami 64

Featured Replies

Paying juice twice, most of the time more. Brilliant gambling strategy!

Paying juice twice, most of the time more. Brilliant gambling strategy!

 

Please enlighten me?

I've yet to see an online book that Didn't charge for either depositing or withdrawing funds.

I've yet to see an online book that Didn't charge for either depositing or withdrawing funds.

 

Funny. I've yet to find one that charges. :lol:

Not surprised to see the Tide doing well in the NIT and it's looking like they should have been selected for the main tournament.

Funny. I've yet to find one that charges. :lol:

Who do you use?

 

If they don't themselves, then the company that processes their payments certainly does.

I've yet to see an online book that Didn't charge for either depositing or withdrawing funds.

 

Funny. I've yet to find one that charges. :lol:

 

Ditto.

Who do you use?

 

If they don't themselves, then the company that processes their payments certainly does.

 

Never once had an extra fee for that.

Never once had an extra fee for that.

Who do you use?

Who do you use?

 

Bodog and diamondsports but I haven't since some of the things changed with laws and what not.

Bodog most definitely charges a fee for the courier service that delivers winnings.

Bodog and diamondsports but I haven't since some of the things changed with laws and what not.
Bodog most definitely charges a fee for the courier service that delivers winnings.

 

Maybe they do now but they didn't in the past when I used them.

Maybe they do now but they didn't in the past when I used them.

 

They have since at least 2007.

They have since at least 2007.

 

OK good we are all idiots. Teach me how to gamble o great one. I have never paid a fee on Bodog to cash out or any site for that matter but if you say so.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.