Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Trade Deadline Movers and Shakers

Featured Replies

  • Author

Baron Davis to Cleveland for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon. Clipps also giving up their first rounder from next years draft.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong to the Hawks. Wizards get Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans and Atlanta's 1st rounder for next season.

Baron Davis to Cleveland for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon. Clipps also giving up their first rounder from next years draft.

 

Terrible trade for LA. Why would you give up a 1st rounder for 2 below average players?

  • Author
Terrible trade for LA. Why would you give up a 1st rounder for 2 below average players?

 

I was thinking the same thing. Could have potentially been a top 5 pick and being as young as they already were that could have been great for their team going forward if they could get a Harrison Barnes or someone like that to factor into their young rotation.

 

 

As far as BD for Mo and Moon, I have no beef with that, but I wouldn't have wanted to give up the pick.

Are these Trades rumors or done deals?

Baron Davis to Cleveland for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon. Clipps also giving up their first rounder from next years draft.

 

I guess the Cavs are just trying to build draft picks.

Terrible trade for LA. Why would you give up a 1st rounder for 2 below average players?

 

Mo Williams is better than Baron Davis but I don't understand why they gave up the pick.

I can't even keep up with everything that has just went down.

Gerald Wallace has gone to the Trail Blazers.

OJ Mayo to the Pacers for Josh McRoberts.

Mo Williams is better than Baron Davis but I don't understand why they gave up the pick.

 

Davis has a terrible contract and he and Sterling had issues this year including Sterling taunting him from his seats during a game. Davis will tank it and gain 30 pounds now.

 

Also LAC are claiming this is a terrible draft and they don't want the pick which I could buy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.