February 25, 201115 yr No, I said in 2 years the Thunder and Clippers would be the two best teams in the West. I still stand by that statement. And you will still be wrong.
February 25, 201115 yr And you will still be wrong. Maybe so, but it won't be because of the Thunder.
February 25, 201115 yr I was talking about Ibaka stepping in the starting rotation for Green at the 4. You lost me at Nick Collison.....
February 26, 201115 yr Author You lost me at Nick Collison..... Nick Collison leads the league in charges taken. Say what you want, the stat production may be absent but guy plays harder than about anyone in the league. Any time you can get that type of hustle down low off the bench and somebody who dont care to get in there and bang around, it is a plus. I was just saying Ibaka stepping in for Green in the starting lineup will not be that tough of a blow as long as Perkins is healthy and starting at the 5.
February 26, 201115 yr Two words: Serge Ibaka Dude has an unreal amount of upside. He's a huge part of the reason I see the Thunder as the preseason West favorites next year. A lot of guys in the NBA have upside. Green was there 3rd leading scorer. We shall see. If Perkins doesn't sign an extension they aren't favored to do anything.
February 26, 201115 yr Nick Collison leads the league in charges taken. Say what you want, the stat production may be absent but guy plays harder than about anyone in the league. Any time you can get that type of hustle down low off the bench and somebody who dont care to get in there and bang around, it is a plus. I was just saying Ibaka stepping in for Green in the starting lineup will not be that tough of a blow as long as Perkins is healthy and starting at the 5. I can agree with that. He is only abot 6'8" though, he's going to have trouble with Gasol no matter how much he hustles. A lot of guys in the NBA have upside. Green was there 3rd leading scorer. We shall see. If Perkins doesn't sign an extension they aren't favored to do anything. I couldn't imagine that a team can offer more money than OKC while still being a title contender. I see no way he doesn't re-sign with them unless he's just a money hungry bum and finds a team that wants to throw 12 million per year at him. I could see OKC giving him a new deal worth about 8 million per year, he'd almost have to take that IMO.
February 26, 201115 yr A lot of guys in the NBA have upside. Green was there 3rd leading scorer. We shall see. If Perkins doesn't sign an extension they aren't favored to do anything. Sure they are, if Ibaka continues to progress as he has been. Harden and Ibaka will more than make up for what they lose with Green. Guy didn't rebound, and refused to play defense. He had worn out his welcome, and the organization and fans wanted him gone.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.