NBA Trade Deadline Movers and Shakers

Deadlines a little over 48 hours away, the big domino just fell to get the other ones going. What else will we see before 3pm Thursday?

It's actually been pretty quiet as far as rumors go compared to past seasons. Some things I've read though are...

Nets sending Devin Harris and Troy Murphy to Portland for Andre Miller and Pryzbilla.

Mavericks possibly got their sights set on Rip Hamilton or Tayshaun Prince.

Gerald Wallace looks to be on the move somewhere

Bulls possibly trying to work a deal for OJ Mayo.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nets trying whatever they can to make moves. Trying to work a deal that would send Devin Harris back to Dallas in exchange for Caron Butler and his expiring contract. Nets also want Dominique Jones and a 1st rounder from Dallas, that was turned down by Cuban. He wants Harris bad though so we will see what happens. The other major destination for Harris is Portland.

Nets also trying to finish their two month long pursuit of getting rid of Troy Murphy, Golden State looks to be a taker, they would send Brandon Wright and Dan Gadzuric back. Also reading that the Warriors would more than likely buy out Murphy and that many playoff teams would then be calling about his services.

Rumor has it Mike Miller is on the move also...

Yeah I've been reading that a lot. Say Miami has been shopping him around pretty hard looking for a big or another point guard. The major feedback though seems to be that teams aren't real interested because Miller really is all Miami has to work with.

If Murphy gets traded and bought out, I think Miami needs to try and get him as they are rumored to be wanting. He is more of a face up guy but he has size and can step out to the three point line. If Miami can't work a deal for Miller I think getting Murphy would be best case scenario for them.

Yeah I've been reading that a lot. Say Miami has been shopping him around pretty hard looking for a big or another point guard. The major feedback though seems to be that teams aren't real interested because Miller really is all Miami has to work with.

If Murphy gets traded and bought out, I think Miami needs to try and get him as they are rumored to be wanting. He is more of a face up guy but he has size and can step out to the three point line. If Miami can't work a deal for Miller I think getting Murphy would be best case scenario for them.

I thought Mike Miller was the Key piece to the heat when all the Lebron James talk was going on?

Wow, I love this deal for New Jersey....They've now a very attractive option for a big name Free Agent over the next couple years with Williams and Lopez IMO.

They need a big scorer to compete in the East. Just not sure who.. Lopez is good but not sure if he's that great of an attraction.