February 22, 201115 yr Deadlines a little over 48 hours away, the big domino just fell to get the other ones going. What else will we see before 3pm Thursday? It's actually been pretty quiet as far as rumors go compared to past seasons. Some things I've read though are... Nets sending Devin Harris and Troy Murphy to Portland for Andre Miller and Pryzbilla. Mavericks possibly got their sights set on Rip Hamilton or Tayshaun Prince. Gerald Wallace looks to be on the move somewhere Bulls possibly trying to work a deal for OJ Mayo.
February 23, 201115 yr Author Looks like the Hornets and Kings are trying to finalize a deal that would send Marcus Thornton to Sacramento and Carl Landry to New Orleans.
February 23, 201115 yr Author Nets trying whatever they can to make moves. Trying to work a deal that would send Devin Harris back to Dallas in exchange for Caron Butler and his expiring contract. Nets also want Dominique Jones and a 1st rounder from Dallas, that was turned down by Cuban. He wants Harris bad though so we will see what happens. The other major destination for Harris is Portland. Nets also trying to finish their two month long pursuit of getting rid of Troy Murphy, Golden State looks to be a taker, they would send Brandon Wright and Dan Gadzuric back. Also reading that the Warriors would more than likely buy out Murphy and that many playoff teams would then be calling about his services.
February 23, 201115 yr Author Rumor has it Mike Miller is on the move also... Yeah I've been reading that a lot. Say Miami has been shopping him around pretty hard looking for a big or another point guard. The major feedback though seems to be that teams aren't real interested because Miller really is all Miami has to work with. If Murphy gets traded and bought out, I think Miami needs to try and get him as they are rumored to be wanting. He is more of a face up guy but he has size and can step out to the three point line. If Miami can't work a deal for Miller I think getting Murphy would be best case scenario for them.
February 23, 201115 yr Houston's Courtney Lee, who's making a mere $1.4 million, is another longstanding Bulls target. - Via ESPN.
February 23, 201115 yr Yeah I've been reading that a lot. Say Miami has been shopping him around pretty hard looking for a big or another point guard. The major feedback though seems to be that teams aren't real interested because Miller really is all Miami has to work with. If Murphy gets traded and bought out, I think Miami needs to try and get him as they are rumored to be wanting. He is more of a face up guy but he has size and can step out to the three point line. If Miami can't work a deal for Miller I think getting Murphy would be best case scenario for them. I thought Mike Miller was the Key piece to the heat when all the Lebron James talk was going on?
February 23, 201115 yr I think Harris is nice. I don't know why the Nets are so anxious to get rid of him?
February 23, 201115 yr Nets and Jazz working on Multiple team trade deal...Via ESPN. Deron Williams to the Nets! Wow, there goes one of Melo's PG options.
February 23, 201115 yr Involving??? http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?216658-Deron-Williams-traded-to-the-Nets
February 23, 201115 yr Jazz maybe sending Daron Williams to the Nets - http://es.pn/iev7Gp It's all but a done deal.
February 23, 201115 yr Wow, I love this deal for New Jersey....They've now a very attractive option for a big name Free Agent over the next couple years with Williams and Lopez IMO.
February 23, 201115 yr Wow, I love this deal for New Jersey....They've now a very attractive option for a big name Free Agent over the next couple years with Williams and Lopez IMO. They need a big scorer to compete in the East. Just not sure who.. Lopez is good but not sure if he's that great of an attraction.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.