Kentucky/Mississippi State Updates

Hangman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't do anything but walk away. He turn and said nothing. Now after he got the T. He cussed at the official. Then why didn't they ring him up again???

:laugh: Do you really think a referee is going to T up a coach for turning and walking away and saying nothing? Give me a break.

The halftime anyalist are wrong. They said that would have been the 6th foul and no 1 and bonus, but it was the 7th foul. So, regardless of the call there was still going to be free throws.

And how anybody could think that wasn't a shot attempt is beyond me. 1 second left, you know you're getting fouled. Of course he's going to throw it up. Not sure what the uproar was about.

Are you kidding? He should have been tossed. He wouldn't shut up even after he got the T.

Knight was clearly going for the shot. You just gave away your plan with the obvious foul 2 seconds ago. Knight knew what was coming and clearly made an attempt to get the ball up. No question.

I agree Knight was fouled and should have shot 3.

I don't think the Coached should have been T'ed up.

And how anybody could think that wasn't a shot attempt is beyond me. 1 second left, you know you're getting fouled. Of course he's going to throw it up. Not sure what the uproar was about.

Agreed. Why would he be passing the ball with 1.something second on the clock? That's a no-brainer.

Certainly whoever is responsible for the overhead camera will be promptly fired by ESPN. They should have known that was a bad idea not later than 2 seconds after they put it up there IMO. What's wrong with the normal view for a game? Everytime I become content with all of the stuff ESPN is doing they pull something dumb like this crap.