Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi State Updates

Featured Replies

Sidney working hard. :lol:

 

He just doesn't get it.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Jimmy Dykes obviously read my post. He just said that same thing like 4 times.

^ Jimmy Dykes obviously read my post. He just said that same thing like 4 times.

 

What was Dykes comment about "hot hands" earlier in the game? I didn't catch all of that one.

Looked like basket interference right there to me...

I'm going to Darius's room when he's sleeping tonight and tweeking the groin for good.

Sidney's about the worst out-of-shape player at this level that I've seen in a long time.

Sometimes I want to punch Knight, and sometimes I want to kiss him. Tonight is a smooch kind of night.

Sidney's about the worst out-of-shape player at this level that I've seen in a long time.

 

See Gates, Yancy...

I'm going to Darius's room when he's sleeping tonight and tweeking the groin for good.

 

Sometimes I want to punch Knight, and sometimes I want to kiss him. Tonight is a smooch kind of night.

 

I'm seeing a pattern here....:idunno:

^ :laugh: I did go to Cov Cath....

How many givaways are we going to make?????

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.