February 16, 201115 yr Worst camera angle ever. Combined with Dykes' "Cautious Closeouts" we could be in for a long game regardless of the score.
February 16, 201115 yr This game is almost unwatchable.Getting ready to turn it off and listen to it on the radio.
February 16, 201115 yr Come on Miller, quit shooting a a ball with no arch to it. That is how he always shoots and I hate it, don't think he is going to change now. He is 43% from 3 so it's working OK for him.
February 16, 201115 yr Come on Miller, quit shooting a a ball with no arch to it. Maybe I talked too soon.
February 16, 201115 yr I like the camera kinda. Maybe once every 3 or 4 trips down the floor, not the entire game....
February 16, 201115 yr Maybe once every 3 or 4 trips down the floor, not the entire game.... I agree it was starting to get to much.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.