Super Bowl perfomers

ThrillVille Cardinal51

I guess I missed something on the national anthem being at a party. What I could hear sounded great.

Black Eyed Peas had sound problems early in their set but it got better as they went along. You would think the sound people would have the kinks worked out for a performance as big as Super Bowl halftime. There is something about the logistics and sound at these big halftime shows that it seems there are sound/mic problems more often than not. When Usher dropped in, I couldn't even hear him. I liked the Peas mixing in some other people for their show. By the time they were done, I thought it was a pretty good show despite the bad beginning.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is tough to make any performance great. They have 15 minutes to showcase all their top music with about as elaborate of a routine imaginable. Would not have minded a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction from Fergie. I give it a B- about like I do every performance.

Christina Aguilara was a disgrace singing, no, screaming our National Anthem :rolleyes:. The lady couldn't even get the words right and then imo what she sang was awful:irked: . Outside of Rosanne Barr maybe the worst performance of our National Anthem I have ever heard.

Only one comment for Ms. Aguilera........... :puke:

I also thought the halftime show was pathetic. I don't know who told that bunch they had telent but they were smoking some srong stuff.

The lady that sang "America the Beautiful" was great, imo by far the best peformance of the night.

Aguilarera and the "no talent vegatables :D/Black Eyed Peas" should pay whatever amount they were paid to perform back with interest for breach of contract.

Christina Aguilara was a disgrace singing, no, screaming our National Anthem :rolleyes:. The lady couldn't even get the words right and then imo what she sang was awful:irked: . Outside of Rosanne Barr maybe the worst performance of our National Anthem I have ever heard.

Only one comment for Ms. Aguilera........... :puke:

I also thought the halftime show was pathetic. I don't know who told that bunch they had telent but they were smoking some srong stuff.

The lady that sang "America the Beautiful" was great, imo by far the best peformance of the night.

Aguilarera and the "no talent vegatables :D/Black Eyed Peas" should pay whatever amount they were paid to perform back with interest for breach of contract.

Wow, I know Aguilera missed a line in the anthem but you are way out there comparing this performance to Roseanne Barr. I actually thought Aguilera sounded good outside of messing up the lyrics. And I just listened to it again on youtube to make sure I am not missing something you seem to be seeing. If she hadn't messed up the lyrics, it would go down as one of the better National Anthems I have seen.

Wow, I know Aguilera missed a line in the anthem but you are way out there comparing this performance to Roseanne Barr. I actually thought Aguilera sounded good outside of messing up the lyrics. And I just listened to it again on youtube to make sure I am not missing something you seem to be seeing. If she hadn't messed up the lyrics, it would go down as one of the better National Anthems I have seen.
Agreed! :thumb::thumb:

Why couldn't we just have Usher do the whole performance? At least he can sing really well in a live performance. Personally, I'd like to see B.O.B perform. He's one of those guys that sounds better live than on a CD and he knows how to work a crowd. BEP were terrible.. Especially Fergie.

Why couldn't we just have Usher do the whole performance? At least he can sing really well in a live performance. Personally, I'd like to see B.O.B perform. He's one of those guys that sounds better live than on a CD and he knows how to work a crowd. BEP were terrible.. Especially Fergie.

I couldn't even hear Usher for most of his performance. Mic problems for him also.

I thought it was awful! Fergie is hot. Slash was the best and he was washed up 15 years ago or more. Usher can still dance. The light coordination was pretty cool but sound was really bad! There just isn't much musical talent out right now. Lady GaGa is huge + she's just a mix of techno voiceover+GWAR with the bad outfits!