Is Mossakowski out at UK?

02Ram54

Does it say more about Joker that Mossakowski never played, or does it shttp://www.bluegrasspreps.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4016579ay more about Mossakowski he was never good enough to supplant Newton as this year's backup?

Time may tell....................

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it say more about Joker that Mossakowski never played, or does it say more about Mossakowski he was never good enough to supplant Newton as this year's backup?

Who can say without actually seeing what Joker and the coaches saw?

Who can say without actually seeing what Joker and the coaches saw?

In which case I am going to defer to the coaches on this one. Not that they are always right, but generally they are going to put on the field whomever gives them the best chance of winning.

In which case I am going to defer to the coaches on this one. Not that they are always right, but generally they are going to put on the field whomever gives them the best chance of winning.

And I agree, but at what point do you say, "this isn't working so let's try ...!" I think that is what happened in the bowl game. Newton was not getting it done, but noone else was being given the chance.

Hate to see this kid go back who can blame him. Joker was never going to give this kid the shot he deserved. He should have at least got some throws in the Bowl game with Pitt. when Newton was stinking up the field. It just a shame that we never got to see that big arm that UK raved about when they landed this kid. Good luck Moss.

What I don't understand is Joker won't run anything but a pro style offense yet he runs off the only QB that fits that style. Joker knew what he had with Newton. I will never understand why Mossakowski wasn't given a chance in the bowl game. If he sucks then at least you know where you stand.

I agree 100% :thumb:

Does it say more about Joker that Mossakowski never played, or does it say more about Mossakowski he was never good enough to supplant Newton as this year's backup?

UK coaching staff for not letting him touch the field. I think the position that UK was in with a suspended senior starting QB, both the younger guys should have gotten plenty of snaps so they could get a jump on next year. We don't know what he could have done in a game, maybe he's the type of player that's a true "gamer".