Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmer Fredette

Featured Replies

How awesome is this kid? Drops 43 points in the biggest game of his career and probably his school's history.

 

 

Teammates and good luck aside, with his performance Wednesday night, Fredette, whose 27.4 points a game leads the country, has put himself into a position to win a rare double: the scoring title and National Player of the Year award. Only two players, Bradley's Hersey Hawkins in 1988 and Purdue's Glenn Robinson in 1994, have won both the scoring title and a major national player of the year award since Pete Maravich did it in 1970.

 

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kelli_anderson/01/27/sdsu.byu/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

In my opinion best all around player in the country ,Fredette is fun to watch and not only a shooter . Even though he shoots lights out also . He flat took the game over last night .

In my opinion best all around player in the country ,Fredette is fun to watch and not only a shooter . Even though he shoots lights out also . He flat took the game over last night .

 

Really?

In my opinion best all around player in the country ,Fredette is fun to watch and not only a shooter . Even though he shoots lights out also . He flat took the game over last night .

 

Best scorer? Possibly. Best all-around player? No way IMO.

BYU and the Cougars are close to taking me back to 1979.

In BYU's last 4 games -- Jimmer is averaging 38.2 ppg , shooting 51% from the field, 55% from 3-pt, and 93% from the FT line.

Jimmer is a stud.

Best scorer? Possibly. Best all-around player? No way IMO.

 

Jimmer don't like you disagreeing with the assessment of his game... :D

 

Jimmer just may have to teach you a lesson ! :lol:

Best scorer? Possibly. Best all-around player? No way IMO.

 

All around ,who is better. More talented there are others , but KEY WORDS here is ALL-Around player . I know you are going to say Sullinger (who in my opinion is the most talented player ) . So can he shoot the 3 with Jimmer . Jimmer is a scorer ,a shooter ,a slasher ,a creator and a leader . I don't know to many others in the country that can put those 5 qualities together any better than he can .

All around ,who is better. More talented there are others , but KEY WORDS here is ALL-Around player . I know you are going to say Sullinger (who in my opinion is the most talented player ) . So can he shoot the 3 with Jimmer . Jimmer is a scorer ,a shooter ,a slasher ,a creator and a leader . I don't know to many others in the country that can put those 5 qualities together any better than he can .

 

Please don't presume to know what I'm going to say.

 

For starters, I'd take Kemba Walker any day of the week.

 

43 points, 0 assists. Tells me all I need to know about Jimmer being an "all-around" player.

Please don't presume to know what I'm going to say.

 

For starters, I'd take Kemba Walker any day of the week.

 

43 points, 0 assists. Tells me all I need to know about Jimmer being an "all-around" player.

No problem, Did you watch the game ? So you wasn't going to pick Sullinger my bad .
In my opinion best all around player in the country ,Fredette is fun to watch and not only a shooter . Even though he shoots lights out also . He flat took the game over last night .

 

I agree and have been impressed with him since he's been at the college level.

Please don't presume to know what I'm going to say.

 

For starters, I'd take Kemba Walker any day of the week.

 

43 points, 0 assists. Tells me all I need to know about Jimmer being an "all-around" player.

 

The 0 assists says nothing about his game Jimmer is constantly giving the ball up to his teammates however they always give it right back to him he is that good...He constantly moves to get open and his teammates look as if they want him to shoot it every time and thats what he does because thats why they win games...BYU lives and dies by the play of Jimmer but mostly they just live judging by their record, I have never seen a scorer that is so consistent at the college level except maybe Steph Curry...He shoots a lot and at a very high clip, very impressive ballplayer hands down best player in the Nation he's got everything Kimba has imo only maybe Jimmer is a notch better in every category other than end to end speed...

JMO but right now he could very well be P.O.Y., at least he is on a very short list. Other top ones imo are Sullinger, Walker, Jonson (Purdue).

Edited by oldrambler

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.