Clear eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose.......

U Reach I Teach

I'm a bigger fan of his wife.

Good Lord, is that necessary:) Not only does she look good but she is perfect for that show. I just finished searching to see if there is a possibility of the show coming back for another season. I couldnt find anything . I definately would let my kids play for Coach Taylor.

• 3 weeks later...
Watched the finale tonight and I must say that it was one of the best hours of TV I have ever watched. Great way to go out. Show will be missed.

I'm one of those that has to wait until it comes on cable. Can't wait. It's been a great series.

Just finished the finale online. I just dont get it, with all the garbage on TV why cant this show continue? I really am going to miss this show, for some reason it hits home in many areas and the show just seems real. I doubt it will happen but maybe someday it can find its way back on TV. I have already told my family that we will own every episode on dvd.

The scene with Riggins sitting in the bar with Tyra, and Conway busts out with Hello Darlin is now my most favorite TV scene ever.

Just finished the finale online. I just dont get it, with all the garbage on TV why cant this show continue? I really am going to miss this show, for some reason it hits home in many areas and the show just seems real. I doubt it will happen but maybe someday it can find its way back on TV. I have already told my family that we will own every episode on dvd.

The scene with Riggins sitting in the bar with Tyra, and Conway busts out with Hello Darlin is now my most favorite TV scene ever.

I agree completely. It is (was) the best show on TV.

• 3 weeks later...