Clear eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose.......

U Reach I Teach

FNL has not been on in our area at the same times/sesons as others have gotten it. I have tried to check the program listings on the cable t.v. service (Time Warner) in our area without sucsess. I hope that I can get it this year. FNL usually ran during the late winter/early spring thru summer seasons (when most shows/networks were running reruns of the previous fall programs).

Should anyone in the Raceland/Flatwoods/Ashland areas that have Time Warner cable understand what I was trying to exiplain (I realize it was a poor,confusing attempt) know anything about if or when FNL will be running and on what network/channel please post or send me a pm.

As for the original thread title.....Yes, I would certainly want and let my kid play for Coach Taylor and would hope that his wife was still around.

Edited by oldrambler

Just finished the finale online. I just dont get it, with all the garbage on TV why cant this show continue? I really am going to miss this show, for some reason it hits home in many areas and the show just seems real. I doubt it will happen but maybe someday it can find its way back on TV. .
I definately agree. One of my very few favorite shows on t.v. and it really hits home with the small school that I am a fan of and an alum.

FNL was just good t.v..............Period

Finally got the wife to watch football with this show. One of our favs! To bad it had to end.
After I got her to watch it my wife liked the show as well and then understood why I still love high school football and how our small community really supports and revolves around the h.s. football team.

Count me in being bummed. Great show that I'll miss!
:thumb:

FNL has not been on in our area at the same times/sesons as others have gotten it. I have tried to check the program listings on the cable t.v. service (Time Warner) in our area without sucsess. I hope that I can get it this year. FNL usually ran during the late winter/early spring thru summer seasons (when most shows/networks were running reruns of the previous fall programs).

Should anyone in the Raceland/Flatwoods/Ashland areas that have Time Warner cable understand what I was trying to exiplain (I realize it was a poor,confusing attempt) know anything about if or when FNL will be running and on what network/channel please post or send me a pm.

As for the original thread title.....Yes, I would certainly want and let my kid play for Coach Taylor and would hope that his wife was still around.

DIRECTV has first run of Friday Night Lights on their 101 Network. All other service providers must wait until it airs on NBC in the spring.