Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any word on Madison Southern?

Featured Replies

Not really, because he will not have a teaching position.

 

You are kidding? That is interesting!!!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not kidding, he has an assistant that will be in the building teaching I think he was the OC at Lawrence Co. Coach Skinner? Anyway, outside of that I'm not sure who his staff will be.

Why would they hire a coach who isn't gonna be teaching in the school. Sure seems a high risk for

a short tenure. Doesn't seem like the best way to add stability to a program that is supposedly trying to build a respectable program. Just one man's opinion.

Why would they hire a coach who isn't gonna be teaching in the school. Sure seems a high risk for

a short tenure. Doesn't seem like the best way to add stability to a program that is supposedly trying to build a respectable program. Just one man's opinion.

 

Agreed :-)

Not sure where you guys get your info but Coach Clark will be in the school.

Not sure where you guys get your info but Coach Clark will be in the school.
In what capacity? Teacher?
Not sure where you guys get your info but Coach Clark will be in the school.

 

He will be in the building, but not as a teacher. I was told this by the A.D. Doug Sallee that Coach Clark does not have a teaching certificate, I don't know if he will be working on one or what, but he will not be teaching. He'll probably be the detention guy or something I guess.

BB-You are correct. He is / will be getting his 2nd masters this one in teaching while working that role.

Not sure where you guys get your info but Coach Clark will be in the school.

 

 

I hope so....you spend tax payers money to hire good teachers who happen to coach, not coaches who happen to teach. I would bedisappointed at my school board if they are paying someone (full-time pay) just to coach. That is ridiculous.

I hope so....you spend tax payers money to hire good teachers who happen to coach, not coaches who happen to teach. I would bedisappointed at my school board if they are paying someone (full-time pay) just to coach. That is ridiculous.

 

Coach Clark will not be teaching but he will be in the building. Former Marshall QB Jimmy Skinner has already taken a special education position, and word is they are getting rid of a teacher in order for him to coach. My son has been working out with the team at 6:30 A.M. The funny thing is that its really the same kids that have always played so I think struggles could still continue for the Eagles.

Coach Clark will not be teaching but he will be in the building. Former Marshall QB Jimmy Skinner has already taken a special education position, and word is they are getting rid of a teacher in order for him to coach. My son has been working out with the team at 6:30 A.M. The funny thing is that its really the same kids that have always played so I think struggles could still continue for the Eagles.

I heard that southern had 75 kids lifting. Sounds like they have some new ones?

Coach Clark will not be teaching but he will be in the building. Former Marshall QB Jimmy Skinner has already taken a special education position, and word is they are getting rid of a teacher in order for him to coach. My son has been working out with the team at 6:30 A.M. The funny thing is that its really the same kids that have always played so I think struggles could still continue for the Eagles.

 

I agree if they have only the same kids lifting, they will struggle. The key at Madison Southern is to generate some excitement about football in the Halls at School. Need new kids coming out.

So there is not 75 new kids out lifting?

 

No there are not 75 kids lifting, my son is there three mornings a week (6:30) A.M. I like that! It is the same old same old. Madison Southern is playing a much easier schedule than the last 4 or 5 years which may mean a few more wins, but Coach Clark won't be setting the world on fire like many people at Southern think. I like the change of mentality Coach Clark has, he is way more positive than Coach Brumley was, but I really don't see things changing a whole lot.

No there are not 75 kids lifting, my son is there three mornings a week (6:30) A.M. I like that! It is the same old same old. Madison Southern is playing a much easier schedule than the last 4 or 5 years which may mean a few more wins, but Coach Clark won't be setting the world on fire like many people at Southern think. I like the change of mentality Coach Clark has, he is way more positive than Coach Brumley was, but I really don't see things changing a whole lot.

 

No offense but maybe the thinking like this from parents is the reason Madison Southern hasn't climbed out yet... just a thought? New Coach, New Staff, New Era same ole parents way of thinking... Just a thought brother. Let the past die, and wake up for the new culture. Alot of examples of the same team (players) under different coaches doing very well. It happens all the time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.