Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Far Will UK Go This Year?

How Far Will UK Go? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. How Far Will UK Go?

    • Complete Collapse - Miss Out on the Big Dance
      0%
      0
    • 1 & Done
      1%
    • 2 & Out
      4%
    • Sweet Sixteen
      56%
    • Elite Eight
      32%
    • Final Four
      4%
    • National Runner Up
      0%
      0
    • Take Home #8!
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Simple question. We're now over halfway through the season and the Cats sit 13-3 on the year. Big wins include victories over Notre Dame, Louisville, and Washington. Losses against UConn, UNC, & Georgia.

 

How far does everyone see this year's team going?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on what I've seen so far, I would say the Sweet 16; they haven't proved enough to convince me of any deeper yet. I feel the same about plenty of other teams as well.

  • Author

I'm with both of you guys. I feel fairly confident they'll get to the second weekend of the tournament, but bow out there in the Sweet Sixteen. Depending on their draw, I could see them making another Elite Eight though.

Feel the same way as UKMF. Sweet 16 but have potential to make it to the elite 8 with a good draw.

If I had to guess I would go with Sweet 16, though they are just as talented as many recent teams to make deeper runs. If Butler can make it, so can UK. If they lost first round, I would not be totally shocked either due to some glaring weaknesses.

I put sweet 16, I hope they go further but with having trouble vs. anyone with a good inside game it will be tough imo. This team is certainly not last years team although last years was a young team as well. Cal has brought in great talent again but not close to those frosh last season. Plus, last season there was a dominant inside presence withy great guard play. Although they are getting closer to it Im am not sure that eveyone on this team has completely bought in to "Team" play, that will come though.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

  • Author

:lol: I find it funny that the guy who claims to be such a huge UK fan has them losing in the 1st round. I see no way this team is lower than a 3-4 seed. No chance they lose to a 13 or 14 seed.

I think sweet 16 but accidently clicked on 8.

I hope Sweet 16 but we could get be in the first game if they play like UGA did!

Go Big Blue!

  • Author
I hope Sweet 16 but we could get be in the first game if they play like UGA did!

Go Big Blue!

 

They wouldn't play a team anywhere near as talented as Georgia in the 1st round of the tournament. I could see 2nd round, no chance a 1st round loss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.