January 2, 201115 yr I have always thoroughly enjoyed McNabb, he has been one of my favorite players. But, I think the Eagles are better off this year with Vick than they would have been with Kolb or McNabb at the helm. Unfortunately, my man is on the way out.
January 3, 201115 yr 1st half of the season Vick was crazy good. Last half not as good. I didn't think he looked like he had the same energy Tues. night as he had earlier in the season. May have just been a bad game That's all I thought of it. In the 4 games prior to the Vikings game, Vick was averaging 287 passing yards and 60 rushing yards per game, completing almost 64%, with 9 TD's (5 Int) and 3 rushing TD's. Even his bad game resulted in over 300 total yards and 2 TD's. I think he just had a bad game. He got to rest this week, so he should be ready for Green Bay. If Vick doesn't play well against Green Bay, I'm sure people will say he wore down, but I think the Packers defense is good enough to make things difficult for him even if he and the rest of his offense are 100%.
January 4, 201115 yr I was never a Vick fan in the past those types of QB's never have done well (think run first). But now he thinks pass first then pass second and then run. He's stays in the pocket and makes plays. Very improved more mature.
January 10, 201115 yr I am not saying I would take one or the other, but they have to get their line situation fixed. Winston Justice is an embarrassment. Ever since Vick's magical Monday night performance, he has slowly regressed... or teams have just found out a way to defend him. Probably a combination of both.
January 10, 201115 yr I don't think McNabb is done. I believe in the right situation he could be very productive and has a few good years left. I do believe that it was time for him to get out of Philly though. Personally I would have liked to have seen him go to a team of his choice instead being traded to a place where he was a bad fit. Which could very well happen this year.
January 10, 201115 yr Philly's D just isn't very good. That has nothing to do with Vick or McNabb. Vick didn't play bad yesterday and he is far from the reason they lost. Akers 2 misses and Jackson missing part of the game with the injury I think did the Eagles in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.