Dixie Heights 87 Ashland 77

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland came out on fire in the first quarter but Dixie was able to weather the storm and take control in the second and third quarters.

#20 (Dillon?) for Ashland had to have had close to 20. Early on the kid didn't miss.

Overall, a good performance by the Colonels. The 10 point margin doesn't do any justice to how one sided this game was. I believe Dixie was up 17 when I left with 3mins left.

Ashland came out on fire in the first quarter but Dixie was able to weather the storm and take control in the second and third quarters.

#20 (Dillon?) for Ashland had to have had close to 20. Early on the kid didn't miss.

Overall, a good performance by the Colonels. The 10 point margin doesn't do any justice to how one sided this game was. I believe Dixie was up 17 when I left with 3mins left.

Are you talking about Delaney?

Yes. Good-looking player.

Game wasn't very close after the first minute of the 2nd quarter.

Buddy got whacked and had to sit the last 3 quarters which doesn't look easy for him to do. He's active on the sideline.

Ashland has a nice team and they run a nice offense.

I know it's way premature but what are the odds of Hatton netting over three grand for his career? He's had a nice start to his freshman season.

He'll have a legit shot...he scored a fair amount of points as a 7th and 8th grader also.

Yes. As Clyde stated, very good looking player.

I must say though that Ashland took ALOT of shots. Those kids were definetly ready to shoot, regardless of where they were on that side of the court. Delaney knocked down several DEEP three's.

Goose Cohorn looked pretty good for Dixie as well. His court vision and intensity at both ends of the floor is a nice spark for Dixie off the bench.

Brandon Hatton has great body control for a freshman. Very smart player.

191 by my count. If they average 30 games a season for the next four, it's a tad over 23 per game to hit 3,000.

I'd be surprised if Hatton didn't average 20 ppg this year. Kid is a scoring machine. He really knows when to take over late in the game.

Yes. As Clyde stated, very good looking player.

I must say though that Ashland took ALOT of shots. Those kids were definetly ready to shoot, regardless of where they were on that side of the court. Delaney knocked down several DEEP three's.

Goose Cohorn looked pretty good for Dixie as well. His court vision and intensity at both ends of the floor is a nice spark for Dixie off the bench.

Brandon Hatton has great body control for a freshman. Very smart player.

I agree...Goose looks to be getting the football kinks out and should be very solid for the C's as the year progresses.

I agree...Goose looks to be getting the football kinks out and should be very solid for the C's as the year progresses.

He is very quick with the ball and had some nice no look passes tonight that his teammates couldn't handle.

Anyone else notice Pike being very quiet/frustrated tonight? Chevy called in to him several times while he was out on the floor and he simply looked over, gave him a look, and turned away. Then during several timeouts, if he wasn't in, he just stood off to the side. Not sure if something was bothering him or not, but he definetly seemed frustrated with his teammates and coach despite a lopsided score much of the game.