Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 103 Montgomery County 93 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Dixie was down by 25 at one point. Montgomery County at one point was 11-12 on 3 pointers. Hatton sure knows how to take a game over. Congrats Colonels on a good win in the KCC.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie was down by 25 at one point. Montgomery County at one point was 11-12 on 3 pointers. Hatton sure knows how to take a game over. Congrats Colonels on a good win in the KCC.

 

How many did Hatton have?

Wow...Holmes/Dixie is gonna be one hell of a match up.

 

Dixie puts up 103 today and Holmes 96 last night.

 

Congrats to Dixie on the W.

  • Author

Can a mod please fix my mistake. I forgot to put double OT next to the score

How many did Hatton have?

 

I believe he had around 25. I think he had four of those in the first half and the other twenty one in the second half. This game went into double overtime. Definately didnt see Dixie struggling as bad as they did against Montgomery Co. in the first two quarters. They eventually pulled it together and came out with the Win but wasnt expecting such a close game. Goose Cohorn was a nice spark in the second half. Prewitt(sp?) did an excellent job for Montgomery County. That kid was on fire today with the three. I think he had around eight three pointers in the first half alone.

Does Ashland play on Dec 20th at Dixie?

Can a mod please fix my mistake. I forgot to put double OT next to the score

 

I fixed it for you.

Like I predicted, a cake walk for Dixie.........

Who does Dixie play next? Was this a tournament? Or just a classic?

ttt

Who does Dixie play next? Was this a tournament? Or just a classic?

 

Ashland beat Pikeville tonight so DH plays Ashland tomorrow at 7 @ DH.

Ashland beat Pikeville tonight so DH plays Ashland tomorrow at 7 @ DH.

 

Thanks, Clyde.

Not official, but I was told Prewitt had 42 and Handshoe 28 for MC. This must have been a heck of game to watch!! Sorry I missed it......... Good luck tomorrow Indians against Pikeville!!!

I believe I called Dixie winning this one by ten or less in the predictions thread. Montgomery county is nowhere near as down as people think.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.