Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A State Final: Mayfield/Hazard predictions

Who will be the 2010 Class 1A state champion? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 2010 Class 1A state champion?

    • The Cardinals of Mayfield
      90%
    • The Bulldogs of Hazard
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not I...I think Mayfield could beat Henderson County,Bowling Green and Christian County.But I guess we will never Know...:thumb:

 

I don't know much about the teams that you mentioned, but as far as NKY goes, Mayfield could beat nearly everyone with exception to Highlands and Ryle, which says a lot.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take Mayfield in what could be closer than some believe.

This is truly my favorite week of the season, everybody for a change, loves posting and reading about my Mayfield Cardinals

Mayfield by a bunch. I'm going down to BG early Friday so I can watch all the games.:banana::banana:

For what its worth. I saw where Mayfield was rated 10th in the state by the Massey ratings.

Mayfield by a bunch. I'm going down to BG early Friday so I can watch all the games.:banana::banana:

 

Come on down TTC and pull for your old Cardinal buddies

I saw them play Beechwood and all I can say is WoW, Nice football team...They had some mistakes in this game and still handled a very good and very well coached Tiger team.. I have to say Mayfield wins this by 21..IMO

Not I...I think Mayfield could beat Henderson County,Bowling Green and Christian County.But I guess we will never Know...:thumb:

YOU better worry about a very good Hazard team! Look at their stats, they are very explosive.

YOU better worry about a very good Hazard team! Look at their stats, they are very explosive.

 

It's not by accident that his name is Adopted Admiral - as in Danville Admiral, he has no dog in this fight but was just stating his opinion

It's not by accident that his name is Adopted Admiral - as in Danville Admiral, he has no dog in this fight but was just stating his opinion

 

Thanks TP:thumb:Go Cards!:ylsuper:

Come on down TTC and pull for your old Cardinal buddies

 

I'll be there and of course I'll be rooting for you guys!!!!!

It's not by accident that his name is Adopted Admiral - as in Danville Admiral, he has no dog in this fight but was just stating his opinion

 

ALL OF YOU should have been my reply.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.