Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Washington Updates

Featured Replies

How many does Vargas make? 1, 2, or 0?

 

Uh...0.

  • Replies 229
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UK wins this game I'm not sure it means much if anything, both teams have played bad enough to lose...

He didn't run Liggins over.

 

No call.

 

I'd call a foul on a guy trying to flop on someone calling a timeout. Like you'll get that charge call. Why even try to draw that charge?

 

You guys are too much. Runs over a guy and throws and elbow enough that the refs go back and call a T after review, but its clean according to you guys?

He's saying he barely nudged him and that he didn't run anyone over.

 

:thumb:

You said he ran him over and I said he didn't so neither but now that you mention it Liggins flopped, Overton added a little fuel to the fire by throwing his elbow up after Liggins fell.

 

I thought the elbow was the giveaway, had he not done that I think it's a no call.

Are you kidding me? They get free throws for that guy sticking his nose in his face? Absurd.

Oh geez... so you can't move with the ball? If I'm a defender I'm just sticking my head next to the guys elbow.

I don't like that call either. The defender is in his shirt he has to have space.

The replay didn't look like Knight even touched him.

Thats bad. Why don't all defenders stick their face in the ball...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.