November 24, 201015 yr I can see where it comes from. Borderline call, but he did throw out the chicken wing a bit. No call. I'd call a foul on a guy trying to flop on someone calling a timeout. Like you'll get that charge call. Why even try to draw that charge?
November 24, 201015 yr Are you saying Liggins floped or Overton didn't hit anyone? He's saying he barely nudged him and that he didn't run anyone over.
November 24, 201015 yr Time for Hood to get back on the bench. He has to change his shorts every time he touches the ball. It's time to grow a pair Jonny.
November 24, 201015 yr Are you saying Liggins floped or Overton didn't hit anyone? You said he ran him over and I said he didn't so neither but now that you mention it Liggins flopped, Overton added a little fuel to the fire by throwing his elbow up after Liggins fell.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.