Buffalo 49 Cincinnati 31

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I hate it for a good friend and his son who is a big Bengal fan. He was attending his first NFL game today. If nothing else, it sounds like it was memorable.
For the kids sake maybe this will steer him away from going through the misery of being a Bengals fan. My friend opted out of watching the fights with us last night so he could go up for this game...I'm kind of glad they lost. :lol:

Did they lay down and quit once Buffalo started coming back or did they just get outplayed and outcoached?

Bills went down and scored on their opening drive of the 3rd quarter, that made it 31-21. Bengals get the ball back and then Benson fumbles, that's returned for 27 yards for a TD, 31-28.

Bengals next drive they get all the way down to the Bills 7. On 3rd and goal, Carson throws a pick in the end zone that's ran back to midfield. Buffalo goes down to score and make it 35-31.

Bengals next drive, they go 3 and out and then proceed to punt the ball about 20 yards. Bills get the ball at midfield and again go down and score.

That sums up the implosion. UK product Steve Johnson had 8 catches for 137 and 3 TDs

Son of Paul needs to announce his retirement, then Katie needs to show that she cares about the Bengal fans and fire the head coach.

Neither is going to happen and that is why after being a season ticket holder from 1972 till 1992 I haven't attended a Bengal game since. Why waste my hard earned money on a business that doesn't care about it's customers. What other company do you know of that would treat it's customers as the Bengals do and still be in business!

Big Lew has some changes to make...never should have brought in a low character guy like TO. He is affecting them somehow trust me.

I bet he's behind the Benson fumbles, probably too much :popcorn: when the defense is on the field. I bet if the Bengals would just get rid of their #1 receiver this team could turn the corner.:rolleyes: