Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Football Concession Stands.

Featured Replies

You walk in and they're grilling pork chops, hamburgers and brats and dogs on this HUGE grill next to the concession stand. They're handbreading fish and frying it fresh while you watch. And the pork chops are the real thing, not some frozen 1/4 inch deals. I've never been to any concession stand anywhere that topped them. It's like a great big tailgate party right inside the stadium.

 

I think I'm going to get season tickets to Louisville Central after reading this!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell Co. has the best burgers, and I'd compare them with burger you would get at a steakhouse. I love them. These aren't J.T.M. burgers either, these things are legit.

 

Glad to hear. Didn't know that when I went to Bell County earlier this year. I'll be sure to get a burger if we go back again during the playoffs.

I will throw Dixie out there as being pretty good.........and a trip to Sheldon Clark years ago; they had the grills fired up and this city-boy didn't try everything cause I wasn't sure what it all was.....but it smelled and taste good ! :D

Is Bell County the place where they have baked potatoes? I haven't been there recently but remember the food being really good.

Raceland's "Ram Grill", nothing I have ever tasted comes close. I have heard fans from other schools say basically the same thing so don't be caling me a concession stand homer. (lol)

Raceland's "Ram Grill", nothing I have ever tasted comes close.

 

Do they grill real ram there?

Do they grill real ram there?

 

:lol: A person shouldn't ask, just eat and enjoy. :popcorn:

:lol: A person shouldn't ask, just eat and enjoy. :popcorn:

 

...if they did, I'd be down there and first in line next year at your home opener. I'll try anything once.

...if they did, I'd be down there and first in line next year at your home opener. I'll try anything once.

 

You would be welcome. in RamLand, just watchout for Ram and sidelinedoc. One never knows about them. (LOL)

You would be welcome. in RamLand, just watchout for Ram and sidelinedoc. One never knows about them. (LOL)

 

Well, he did say he would try anything once.

Do they grill real ram there?

 

No we grill eagle, lion, tomcat, and more. But we are starting to run low on tomcat and eagle!!:irked: Big sale on lion burger though! Ram burger is to tough.:lol:

It's hard to beat the Raceland Concession stand. I've tried several, none have warranted comparison.

You would be welcome. in RamLand, just watchout for Ram and sidelinedoc. One never knows about them. (LOL)

 

Hey, I resemble that remark!:lol:

I know who has the worst...lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.