Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deaton Resigns as Dayton Head coach

Featured Replies

I would hate to see Herbst leave SK, he's a very fiery character.

 

I don't know that coach Herbst would leave to go back to his Alma Mater at this point. I know for a fact he was offered a VERY good job last year and stayed at Simon. He must like the whole package there or he could be at another big program right now if he wanted it. Lets just say that program is still practicing right now. That is how good the offer he turned down was.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told they will announce coach before Christmas break.

I was told they will announce coach before Christmas break.

 

Anyword who its going to be???

Kevin Sipple applied for it and is getting some thought. Chad Montgomery applied and interviewed. Those are the two I hear that are front runners!

If Sipple does indeed want the job, I would have to think that he would be the man for the job. He has been a very successful head coach in Ohio and knows how to win. Montgomery would be an unknown as a head coach. A.D. Myers will make the right call here for their circumstances in Dayton though. He is very competent.

Good luck to Coach Sipple. He would be a great hire, IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.