NKY Coaches poll Ryle #1

oldjarhead

Really? A TOTAL joke? I can see someone (an HHS fan) trying to make the case that HHS should remain #1, but AT BEST, it would be a close call and difficult argument. To say it's a "total joke" is silly.

Agree. A case could be made for both Ryle and Highlands to be number one, but to call it a total joke is a joke itself.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still seems to me if they're going by where things are right now you go with the team that just won like they did Ryle.

That's a valid point but TOG is right. It is hard to jump over two teams you lost to, especially with a 2 OT win. If Beechwood had won by 2 TD's over NCC, then jumping Beechwood over them may be something to think about. I do know one thing - Beechwood would love to have another shot at both CCH and Dixie right now. Beechwood is so much better now than then that it doesn't seem like the same season. But that isn't the way it works. You get one crack at em and you better make the plays to win it. Beechwood is probably right where they should be in the poll.

Good points, I just find it odd to be ranked below a team you just beat.

Put your poll up 75. Beechwood beat NCC so they have to be above them. NCC beat Dixie and CCH so they have to be above them. Dixie and CCH beat Beechwood so those two have to be above Beechwood. Please show us what you think it should look like 75. You can't just pick out one fact to try and make a point. You have to look at all the facts.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Put your poll up 75. Beechwood beat NCC so they have to be above them. NCC beat Dixie and CCH so they have to be above them. Dixie and CCH beast Beechwood so those two have to be above Beechwood. Please show us what you think it should look like 75. You can't just pick out one fact to try and make a point. you have to look at all the facts.

This thread is about the coaches poll, not mine. I don't have a vote so I can simply pick apart their votes.

I thought recency was a strong factor. Is it or is it not? Beechwood just beat NCC yet is below them. By a few spots too.

This thread is about the coaches poll, not mine. I don't have a vote so I can simply pick apart their votes.

I thought recency was a strong factor. Is it or is it not? Beechwood just beat NCC yet is below them. By a few spots too.

How do you rank Beechwood, CCH and Dixie? Who should be above who?

Yes, they are champions. They are District Champions. We have read your bullcrap on here for 6 months and your boys did not get it done. When are you going to be a man and give Ryle the credit they EARNED?

Never! I am sure SK will be back in Union in 3 weeks unless Ryles losses before that.