Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner / Henry Clay predictions

Which team will win? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

First round matchup in 6A. Your thoughts and predictions.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen HC play but would assume that Conner will have a hard time stopping them. With Conner's run game being very weak and the Cougars are not a quick team, they would not seem to match up well vs. HC. Could get ugly in Lex-town.

Conner will easily win this game. Conner is not as slow as you think they are. I hear a upset is Coming!!!

Conner will easily win this game. Conner is not as slow as you think they are. I hear a upset is Coming!!!

 

I hope so I don't feel like driving to Lexington next week go Cougars!

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Conner in a close one..

 

21-20

You are crazy if you think Conner has a chance with Henry Clay. Henry Clay is my pick for the semi finals against Trinity. Clay by 30

I hope Conner can pull the upset. I just don't see them out scoring H.C. I say H.C. 49 - Conner 35

You are crazy if you think Conner has a chance with Henry Clay. Henry Clay is my pick for the semi finals against Trinity. Clay by 30

 

Henry Clay is not that good!

Conner showed they can battle by beating Cooper. Didn't Boone beat HC?

Cougars by 7.

This isn't the HC team that began the season without its star. Boone beat a short-handed HC team. This HC is a scoring juggernaut that wins this game by 3 scores.

Conner will easily win this game. Conner is not as slow as you think they are. I hear a upset is Coming!!!

 

I could only go by what I saw not by what you think. Conner does not have a lot of overall team speed.

This isn't the HC team that began the season without its star. Boone beat a short-handed HC team. This HC is a scoring juggernaut that wins this game by 3 scores.

 

I think it will much larger than three scores. HC is scoring 299 points in their last five games.

 

HC 49

Conner 14

I hope Conner can pull the upset. I just don't see them out scoring H.C. I say H.C. 49 - Conner 35

 

agreed

  • Author
This isn't the HC team that began the season without its star. Boone beat a short-handed HC team. This HC is a scoring juggernaut that wins this game by 3 scores.

 

Agree. HC can score in bunches. This game could get ugly. I see HC going deep into the playoffs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.