Danville 24 Frankfort 6

Frankfort shot their selves in the foot with turnovers, bad kick coverage. No disrespect to the Ads but game was closer than score. Danville interior 5 line controlled game, but if Frankfort scores right before half on a no called pass interference things could have been different. Regardless good hard fought football game and good luck to the ADS in the playoffs.

Congrats to the Admirals on the win tonight and on a great turnaround season.

And I know a lot of my fellow Mason County supporters won't see it this way, but the Week 1 win over the Royals might have been the best thing that happened to both teams.

Frankfort shot their selves in the foot with turnovers, bad kick coverage. No disrespect to the Ads but game was closer than score. Danville interior 5 line controlled game, but if Frankfort scores right before half on a no called pass interference things could have been different. Regardless good hard fought football game and good luck to the ADS in the playoffs.

Your exactly right.The game was alot closer than the score.Both teams played very sloppy.Frankfort should have passed the entire game and the Ads should have ran the ball the entire game.lets hope both teams play better in the playoffs!:thumb:

Is this Danville team ready to make a run for the 2A crown?

All depends on which Danville team shows up. Tonight's team.No.

I spoke with a Danville resident today who said the exact same thing. I believe the talent is there for the Ads to make a run. I also wouldn't be one bit surprised if they lost at home to Green County in the second round of the playoffs.

ENjoyed tonight's game. Hard fought by both teams. Game was closer. I have to agree with everyone.

1. Danville defense front whip FHS o-line

2. FHS turnovers killed them

3. Poor kick coverage.

FHS played great defense.

Ads have a good team. Both teams will advance far in playoffs.

No disrespect to Frankfort, but Danville also shot themselves in the foot. I thought Frankfort's defense was good, but Danville's Offensive line didn't give Alcorn any time to throw, if they had, Danville had receivers open and could have loosened up Frankfort's run defense. This game score was what it was, Danville's defense stood up and stopped Frankfort's offense. I think Danville is easily 3 touchdowns better, and with a little pass protection could have been a blow out.:D

No disrespect to Frankfort, but Danville also shot themselves in the foot. I thought Frankfort's defense was good, but Danville's Offensive line didn't give Alcorn any time to throw, if they had, Danville had receivers open and could have loosened up Frankfort's run defense. This game score was what it was, Danville's defense stood up and stopped Frankfort's offense. I think Danville is easily 3 touchdowns better, and with a little pass protection could have been a blow out.:D

Not disrepect to the ADs, but the WR's being open was because of pressure to get to the QB.

Thin 30, the only time that Frankfort's Defense loosens up is after the game.......They do WHAT they do very Well....Best of luck to both squads in the post season......