Danville 24 Frankfort 6

Thin 30, the only time that Frankfort's Defense loosens up is after the game.......They do WHAT they do very Well....Best of luck to both squads in the post season......
OK, Wasn't trying to get anything started, but I will take up for the ADS, the original poster that I responded to made it sound like Frankfort made all the mistakes and didn't play well, while Danville played a good game. Neither team played that well, but when Danville made mistakes their defense made the plays to stop Frankfort from scoring, and Frankfort couldn't. Frankfort did a good job blitzing and not letting Danville get any rythm on offense, and to "retired" if Danville's QB made better decisions and had about 2 more seconds to throw, Frankfort's run defense would have loosened way up before the game was over or the score for Danville would have been several touchdowns higher. Good luck to Frankfort in the playoffs, sounds like you guys will have your hands full with Beechwood, as Danville will with Green Co.

OK, Wasn't trying to get anything started, but I will take up for the ADS, the original poster that I responded to made it sound like Frankfort made all the mistakes and didn't play well, while Danville played a good game. Neither team played that well, but when Danville made mistakes their defense made the plays to stop Frankfort from scoring, and Frankfort couldn't. Frankfort did a good job blitzing and not letting Danville get any rythm on offense, and to "retired" if Danville's QB made better decisions and had about 2 more seconds to throw, Frankfort's run defense would have loosened way up before the game was over or the score for Danville would have been several touchdowns higher. Good luck to Frankfort in the playoffs, sounds like you guys will have your hands full with Beechwood, as Danville will with Green Co.

They may end up having their hands full way before that. Brossart is no easy out.