Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt's Channing Fugate to get start

Featured Replies

Saw an article in the Lex Herald Leader that Channing Fugate is going to get his first start at FB for Tennessee against South Carolina this week.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breathitt County graduate and football standout Channing Fugate will start for the Vols on Saturday as FB. Congratulations to one of Mountain Footballs best. GO VOLS! (I thought I would NEVER say that!):jump:

Breathitt County graduate and football standout Channing Fugate will start for the Vols on Saturday as FB. Congratulations to one of Mountain Footballs best. GO VOLS! (I thought I would NEVER say that!):jump:

 

What the heck. If a Kentucky kid is starting at FB (and Tenn is not playing the CATS) put me in for a "Go Vols" as well.

What the heck. If a Kentucky kid is starting at FB (and Tenn is not playing the CATS) put me in for a "Go Vols" as well.

 

Yea. I hope he gets to start when VOLS play KY and shows 'em what they missed.

What the heck. If a Kentucky kid is starting at FB (and Tenn is not playing the CATS) put me in for a "Go Vols" as well.

 

I can't do it. I just can't. I thought about it, but then I got a bad taste in my mouth. :puke:

One way to look at it is to root for Fugate to have a good game but for the Vols to lose...lol.

Yea. I hope he gets to start when VOLS play KY and shows 'em what they missed.

 

I have to agree, I'm still amazed that UK passed Fugate up. I may be from NKY, but I know a talented athlete when I see one. UK did good with obtaining Miles Simpson from Simon Kenton, but having both Simpson and Fugate together in another season or two could have been very dangerous for many defenses.

I can't do it. I just can't. I thought about it, but then I got a bad taste in my mouth. :puke:

 

Wise choice, can't let excitement cloud good judgement. GO CATS!!

Went to UT, cant root for him. I hope the Vols get curb stomped.

That's great for him, personally, that he is getting the start. But, as a UK fan, you cant root for Tennessee. I hope they are down 129-0 at the half.

I hope Channing has a great career at Tenn.Tennessee wanted him and as I understand it UK never gave him a serious look.

Went to UT, cant root for him. I hope the Vols get curb stomped.

 

When is the last time UK beat UT in football?

86 years ago. What does that have to do with me hating UT? Nothing.

I hope they lose big.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.