Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity / Lexington Catholic predictions

Which team will win? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Trinity
      96%
    • Lexington Catholic
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Last regular game of the season. What are your thoughts and predictioins for this game?

I fear that LC has had a "down year." Do not think it will be much of a contest. Kudos to LC for keeping this game on the schedule. Hopefully maybe all the Rocks can see some action. Good luck to both - and a injury free game.

This game will not be close, but may be closer than the state finals. :sssh:

Edited by sports fan
spelling

Jerry Claiborne's "old iffin" game: Iffin St. X is 37 points better than LexCath and iffin Trinity is 48 points better than St. X, the it makes sense then Trinity beats LexCath 85-0

LexCath is much improved since St. X.

 

OK, its still a challenge. But have to go with loyalty!

 

BTW, somehow, the hockey people scheduled a hockey game between the same schools the same night at Iceland.

Lexington Catholic, figuring out how the other half lives this year, Trinity alot LC a little maybe none!

Trinity 49-7.

Papa's peerless prediction:

 

Way too many to not nearly enough.

Is Trinity grad and former EKU OL starter Will Heineman still coaching at LexCath? Last year as I recall T was fortunate to have beaten the Knights in Lexington. I think it will be easier this time for the Shamrocks but closer than many predict.

Is Trinity grad and former EKU OL starter Will Heineman still coaching at LexCath? Last year as I recall T was fortunate to have beaten the Knights in Lexington. I think it will be easier this time for the Shamrocks but closer than many predict.

 

Yes.

Is Trinity grad and former EKU OL starter Will Heineman still coaching at LexCath? Last year as I recall T was fortunate to have beaten the Knights in Lexington. I think it will be easier this time for the Shamrocks but closer than many predict.

 

Last year's game was very close indeed. T lucky to get out of Lex. with the W. But this T edition - does in no way resemble last years. With all due respect - I do not think it will be close.

 

SAfe game for both.

1 is the loneliest number...you have to believe...

Trinity will win this game! 41 - 7. To much speed! To much muscle! It's senior night and all the seniors will play! No disrespect to Lexcath... I hope for a safe game for both teams.

Trinity will prove to be too much in this one. 55 to 14

Only one common opponent (I think) this season.

 

Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0

St. Xavier 37 Lexington Catholic 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.