Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County v Highlands (Frosh)

HHS v Boyle County (Frosh) Who wins and why? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. HHS v Boyle County (Frosh) Who wins and why?

    • HHS
      93%
      46
    • Boyle County
      6%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Baby Birds will travel to Boyle this Thursday. This game replaces the NCC game. Who wins and why?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gets a great big WOW!!!! Probably this game came about the other day when the Dale and Boyle got together to agree on the home and home series. Good for Boyle and better for the Birds. Cant really say much about who will win this one since I havent had a chance nor why would I see Boyle Frosh this yr. I am sure they are solid and will give the Birds all they want. We will see. Cant say enough about programs like Boyle stepping up to play the Highlands program under the circumstances. Go Birds

This gets a great big WOW!!!! Probably this game came about the other day when the Dale and Boyle got together to agree on the home and home series. Good for Boyle and better for the Birds. Cant really say much about who will win this one since I havent had a chance nor why would I see Boyle Frosh this yr. I am sure they are solid and will give the Birds all they want. We will see. Cant say enough about programs like Boyle stepping up to play the Highlands program under the circumstances. Go Birds

 

This is great for both teams! What is Boyles freshman team like?

The Baby Birds will travel to Boyle this Thursday. This game replaces the NCC game. Who wins and why?

 

Have not followed Boyle at any level .I am sure it will be a great game between two of states perennial powers. Go birds !

 

How about the next level ! Does Highlands have any reserve games left this year or better yet cancellations? Its funny how this frosh game came together so quick with Boyle.How about a reserve game.I bet the Boyle folks would make it happen.Hats off to Boyle for stepping up !

What time is the game?

What time is the game?

 

6:00

I was just told 6:30 on the old soccer field because the girls soccer regional final is on the new field.

 

Our freshman team is not a mirror image of our varsity team. I hope it is a good competitive game.

I was just told 6:30 on the old soccer field because the girls soccer regional final is on the new field.

 

Our freshman team is not a mirror image of our varsity team. I hope it is a good competitive game.

 

Do you know who they have played and the scores?

Have not followed Boyle at any level .I am sure it will be a great game between two of states perennial powers. Go birds !

 

How about the next level ! Does Highlands have any reserve games left this year or better yet cancellations? Its funny how this frosh game came together so quick with Boyle.How about a reserve game.I bet the Boyle folks would make it happen.Hats off to Boyle for stepping up !

 

JV plays at Scott County this Saturday and has Ryle at home next Saturday to close out the regular season.

This is great news. Highlands needed to have a game this week. Does anyone know if Hayes is playing?

I was just told 6:30 on the old soccer field because the girls soccer regional final is on the new field.

 

Our freshman team is not a mirror image of our varsity team. I hope it is a good competitive game.

 

I agree with you, the talent level is down somewhat with this class. I am afraid that there may be some hard times coming for Boyle within the next few years. This year's junior and sophomore class has some pretty good talent, after that it dwindles.

Do you know who they have played and the scores?

 

 

Nelson County-35-26(L)

Marion County-18-12-OT-(W)

Lincoln County-28-20(W)

Mercer County-36-32(W)

Lexington Catholic-26-6(L)

Anderson County-30-14(L)

I agree with you, the talent level is down somewhat with this class. I am afraid that there may be some hard times coming for Boyle within the next few years. This year's junior and sophomore class has some pretty good talent, after that it dwindles.

 

This is probably the most talented HHS Frosh team in some while. I hope it is a competitive game. Go Baby Birds!!

This is probably the most talented HHS Frosh team in some while. I hope it is a competitive game. Go Baby Birds!!

 

If that is the case then this game could get ugly but it will be good for our boys regardless.

Never been to Boyle Co HS, is the game/field on campus?

 

What is the quickest way to get there? Will be leaving work from Northern Cincinnati around 3:00pm, is that enough time to get there by game time?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.