Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, looks like I'm in the market for a QB, anyone feel free to shoot me some offers...

Well, looks like I'm in the market for a QB, anyone feel free to shoot me some offers...

 

I'll try and look if I have time but I'm open to offers for Orton or Brady.

I've got a pretty stacked team so take a look, what exactly are you needing?

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (95 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (93 pts)

Louisa Lumber (54 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (112 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (80 pts) at Florence Fighters (65 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (103 pts) at Jungle Junkies (40 pts)

Shelby Cards (93 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (124 pts)

East End Evolution (105 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (89 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (122 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (57 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (82 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (81 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (93 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers® (119 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (62 pts) at Indo Savages (86 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (93 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (63 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (74 pts) at Fleming County Hooligans (101 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (104 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (61 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (77 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (108 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (65 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (101 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (105 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (76 pts)

Hakeem Nicks sucks.:lol:

He's "fools gold"...and he's playing over his head. Why would anyone want him? :lol:

Hakeem Nicks sucks.:lol:

He's "fools gold"...and he's playing over his head. Why would anyone want him? :lol:

Hahaha, Nicks shouldn't even be in the NFL. I have to say that I disagree with the guys talking smack about him earlier. I think he's Eli's go to guy, and he's nasty. He's closer to fantasy gold than fools gold.

It's not over yet, but win or lose, I want to thank the Boyle County Blue Devils for keeping Mcfadden caged away on the bench so I have a shot.

 

No problem. When the rosters locked he was questionable so I tried to play it safe for a change. Gambling has gotten me a 2-6 record and a wr who won't play until Thanksgiving who I'll need for the Toilet Bowl. I am sure McFadden willbe too hurt to play next week.

No problem. When the rosters locked he was questionable so I tried to play it safe for a change. Gambling has gotten me a 2-6 record and a wr who won't play until Thanksgiving who I'll need for the Toilet Bowl. I am sure McFadden willbe too hurt to play next week.

 

In the money league I'm in I had McFadden & Britt on the bench. Yep I lost. Bench scored 118 and starters had 67 :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.