October 22, 201015 yr Your team isn't every team though. :lol: I'm confident that by season's end my two WRs (Marshall & TO), will have equal or greater fantasy production. No, my team is better than most teams . And if you want to talk about inconsistent, TO has been every bit as inconsistent as Nicks.
October 22, 201015 yr No, my team is better than most teams . And if you want to talk about inconsistent, TO has been every bit as inconsistent as Nicks. Yep, but at the end of the day you have 10+ years of sample and know what you're going to get from TO. Nicks, not so much. You can almost always pencil TO in for 1,000-1,200 yards and 8-10 TDs. Can't do that with Nicks.
October 22, 201015 yr I'll earmark this thread and the other one for later ridicule.. Ridicule for what? Because I have two receivers that are every bit as good as Nicks?
October 22, 201015 yr I still need a backup RB. Any RB that gets a few carries I need this week. I'll take about anyone, someone please send me a trade.
October 22, 201015 yr Yep, but at the end of the day you have 10+ years of sample and know what you're going to get from TO. Nicks, not so much. You can almost always pencil TO in for 1,000-1,200 yards and 8-10 TDs. Can't do that with Nicks. Good point, but simply because we don't have a good sample for Nicks isn't enough for me to consider TO a better WR at this point. The fact that TO only has Ocho as a serious threat to take balls away does help him, as well as the fact that his running game isn't as good as what the Giants produce. With that said, Nicks still has shown the ability to go for multiple TD's, as well as the ability to catch over 10 passes for over 100 yards. He'll have down weeks simply because he has so many other weapons on the same team...but when he is on...he's a huge fantasy scorer.
October 22, 201015 yr What's with the hate on Nicks all of a sudden? Of course he's not going to dominate each week, he's got Manningham and Steve Smith on his team. Just trying to get your panties in a wad, we've missed you.:D
October 22, 201015 yr Just trying to get your panties in a wad, we've missed you.:D :lol: It's really not a big deal to me since he's not on my team. But I do think he's a very good fantasy WR.
October 22, 201015 yr He's a good WR no question about it but he is playing a bit over his head and will come back to earth sometime soon.
October 22, 201015 yr :lol: It's really not a big deal to me since he's not on my team. But I do think he's a very good fantasy WR. He might not be on your fantasy team, but he is on YOUR team
October 22, 201015 yr I could see Nicks turning into a top 10 WR in the league. Maybe not this year, but once the guy gets some consistency he has all of the tools.
October 22, 201015 yr Author :lol: It's really not a big deal to me since he's not on my team. But I do think he's a very good fantasy WR.For my 2 cents worth, if you throw out his two BIG weeks, hes got 25 points spread out over 4 weeks. That doesn't put him in the good category for me.
October 22, 201015 yr He's a good WR no question about it but he is playing a bit over his head and will come back to earth sometime soon. How do you know he's playing over his head? It's only his 2nd year as a pro...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.