BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Godot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your team isn't every team though. :lol:

I'm confident that by season's end my two WRs (Marshall & TO), will have equal or greater fantasy production.

No, my team is better than most teams :D.

And if you want to talk about inconsistent, TO has been every bit as inconsistent as Nicks.

No, my team is better than most teams :D.

And if you want to talk about inconsistent, TO has been every bit as inconsistent as Nicks.

Yep, but at the end of the day you have 10+ years of sample and know what you're going to get from TO. Nicks, not so much.

You can almost always pencil TO in for 1,000-1,200 yards and 8-10 TDs. Can't do that with Nicks.

Yep, but at the end of the day you have 10+ years of sample and know what you're going to get from TO. Nicks, not so much.

You can almost always pencil TO in for 1,000-1,200 yards and 8-10 TDs. Can't do that with Nicks.

Good point, but simply because we don't have a good sample for Nicks isn't enough for me to consider TO a better WR at this point. The fact that TO only has Ocho as a serious threat to take balls away does help him, as well as the fact that his running game isn't as good as what the Giants produce.

With that said, Nicks still has shown the ability to go for multiple TD's, as well as the ability to catch over 10 passes for over 100 yards. He'll have down weeks simply because he has so many other weapons on the same team...but when he is on...he's a huge fantasy scorer.

:lol: It's really not a big deal to me since he's not on my team. But I do think he's a very good fantasy WR.
For my 2 cents worth, if you throw out his two BIG weeks, hes got 25 points spread out over 4 weeks. That doesn't put him in the good category for me.