BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Godot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the 1st time I've ever been game of the week :lol: and to think, some people had me picked to finish last...

Hey man I probably won't ever have a game of the week, but I was picked to finish last in my Conference in that same ranking too I believe :D. Get 'em Rocket. See ya at the ship :lol:. :thumb:

You've been saying that for a while..G men didn't need to throw last week. I can guarantee there isn't anyone in this league that wouldn't want Nicks

I'll take that bet

I can guarantee you you're wrong.

Agree, Fools gold. :D
Sounds to me like that's at least three

What's with the hate on Nicks all of a sudden? Of course he's not going to dominate each week, he's got Manningham and Steve Smith on his team.

It's not hate, it's more because he has those two on his team, his fantasy value isn't really what we've seen thus far. He's had two monster weeks, two average weeks, and two bad weeks. I think his production is skewed, and will start to level off fantasy-wise.

It's not hate, it's more because he has those two on his team, his fantasy value isn't really what we've seen thus far. He's had two monster weeks, two average weeks, and two bad weeks. I think his production is skewed, and will start to level off fantasy-wise.

Nicks would be a starter on my team, and most teams IMO, just because you never know when he's going to have 70-80, or even 100 yards and 2-3 TD's.

And his "average" games were still better than what I got from my WR's early on :lol:.

Nicks would be a starter on my team, and most teams IMO, just because you never know when he's going to have 70-80, or even 100 yards and 2-3 TD's.

And his "average" games were still better than what I got from my WR's early on :lol:.

Your team isn't every team though. :lol:

I'm confident that by season's end my two WRs (Marshall & TO), will have equal or greater fantasy production.