Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

I'm going down this week. My 2 RB has a bye as well as my TE.

 

Make me an offer on a TE.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is the 1st time I've ever been game of the week :lol: and to think, some people had me picked to finish last...

I think this is the 1st time I've ever been game of the week :lol: and to think, some people had me picked to finish last...

 

Lot of time left...You're team will come back to reality soon...It started last week with Nicks. :p

Edited by UKMustangFan

I think this is the 1st time I've ever been game of the week :lol: and to think, some people had me picked to finish last...

 

Hey man I probably won't ever have a game of the week, but I was picked to finish last in my Conference in that same ranking too I believe :D. Get 'em Rocket. See ya at the ship :lol:. :thumb:

Lot of time left...You're team will come back to reality soon...It started last week with Nicks. :p

 

You've been saying that for a while..G men didn't need to throw last week. I can guarantee there isn't anyone in this league that wouldn't want Nicks

  • Author
You've been saying that for a while..G men didn't need to throw last week. I can guarantee there isn't anyone in this league that wouldn't want Nicks
I'll take that bet
You've been saying that for a while..G men didn't need to throw last week. I can guarantee there isn't anyone in this league that wouldn't want Nicks

 

I can guarantee you you're wrong.

I can guarantee you you're wrong.

 

Agree, Fools gold. :D

  • Author
You've been saying that for a while..G men didn't need to throw last week. I can guarantee there isn't anyone in this league that wouldn't want Nicks

 

I'll take that bet

 

I can guarantee you you're wrong.

 

Agree, Fools gold. :D
Sounds to me like that's at least three

What's with the hate on Nicks all of a sudden? Of course he's not going to dominate each week, he's got Manningham and Steve Smith on his team.

What's with the hate on Nicks all of a sudden? Of course he's not going to dominate each week, he's got Manningham and Steve Smith on his team.

 

It's not hate, it's more because he has those two on his team, his fantasy value isn't really what we've seen thus far. He's had two monster weeks, two average weeks, and two bad weeks. I think his production is skewed, and will start to level off fantasy-wise.

It's not hate, it's more because he has those two on his team, his fantasy value isn't really what we've seen thus far. He's had two monster weeks, two average weeks, and two bad weeks. I think his production is skewed, and will start to level off fantasy-wise.

 

Nicks would be a starter on my team, and most teams IMO, just because you never know when he's going to have 70-80, or even 100 yards and 2-3 TD's.

 

And his "average" games were still better than what I got from my WR's early on :lol:.

Nicks would be a starter on my team, and most teams IMO, just because you never know when he's going to have 70-80, or even 100 yards and 2-3 TD's.

 

And his "average" games were still better than what I got from my WR's early on :lol:.

 

Your team isn't every team though. :lol:

 

I'm confident that by season's end my two WRs (Marshall & TO), will have equal or greater fantasy production.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.