Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Last Sunday night in India. It's 2:15am(Ok, technically Monday morning). I think I can go to bed now that I know I've got my win locked up for the week.:clap:

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Ryan had a huge game for me today. Should win this week!

Finally gonna get a win and move to 3-4.

 

Huge day for White and Ward.

 

I have WR's for trade, in return I want a decent RB.

 

Driver, Shipley, Steve Johnson are on the trade block.

We have a Barn burner in Pop can Field between the Maniacs and the Crusty(I mean Rusty) Ankles. 72 all

  • Author

Scores at 6:30 PM CST

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (72 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (76 pts)

Louisa Lumber (49 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (83 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (57 pts) at Florence Fighters (56 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (72 pts) at Jungle Junkies (30 pts)

Shelby Cards (39 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (99 pts)

East End Evolution (72 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (70 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (104 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (57 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (69 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (81 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (93 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers® (102 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (51 pts) at Indo Savages (63 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (63 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (63 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (61 pts) at Fleming County Hooligans (61 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (104 pts) at Marrowbone Marauders ® (61 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (47 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (75 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (65 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (79 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (70 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (60 pts)

My team is a disaster this year. I got 0 points from my WR's. Ouch.

It's not over yet, but win or lose, I want to thank the Boyle County Blue Devils for keeping Mcfadden caged away on the bench so I have a shot.

My team is a disaster this year. I got 0 points from my WR's. Ouch.

 

You in the American Divsion? If so I can trade you a few.

My team is a disaster this year. I got 0 points from my WR's. Ouch.

 

I offered you a trade.

Another 50 plus point week for my bench. Good lord I suck...

 

Gave me a chance, but I think you'll still pull it out.

Looks like I'll survive leaving Britt's 40 points on the bench. I'm tied right now and Boondock is out of players. I've got Romo, Austin, and Nicks to go tomorrow...I like my chances :D

You realize with Romo, points are subtracted for INTs right?

If I'm going to sputter with my collection of no-talent fumble clowns, I'm glad it was a week where I gave up over a 100 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.