Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (4-3) at Jungle Junkies (1-6)

 

 

Bye week for me:clap:

 

After that disappointing loss this week, expect the Junkies to be fired up after a grueling week of practice.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pulling an Indianapolis Colts and just resting some of my top guys this week. No Manning and no Gates.......I should probably win by about 30 this week :D.

 

I'm going to set my lineup and just pretend that this upcoming week didn't happen.

I'm pulling an Indianapolis Colts and just resting some of my top guys this week. No Manning and no Gates.......I should probably win by about 30 this week :D.

 

I'm going to set my lineup and just pretend that this upcoming week didn't happen.

 

Why can't I play someone that has a week like this. Ahhh forget it I am 1-6, it doesn't matter. :lol:

Shula Division

Huggs Thuggs (3-4) at Florence Fighters (3-4)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (4-3) at Jungle Junkies (1-6)

 

 

Will anyone in the Shula division finish with a winning record?

  • Author
So you're the reason we don't have an 0-fer team.:lol:
I guess I'll take the blame for that.

 

I'll also take the blame for at least one team in the Shula Division having a winning record. 43-45 :irked:

I guess I'll take the blame for that.

 

I'll also take the blame for at least one team in the Shula Division having a winning record. 43-45 :irked:

 

Nice

 

Aren't you supposed to be in school young man? LOL

At work and can't get to the site...when is the trading deadline?

  • Author
At work and can't get to the site...when is the trading deadline?
Week 9 or 10 I think
  • Author
Nice

 

Aren't you supposed to be in school young man? LOL

 

I am

Brady and Orton are still on the table if anyone is looking to upgrade at QB...

 

I also have 3 #1 TE's for this league if anyone is looking to upgrade there as well.

Shula Division

Huggs Thuggs (3-4) at Florence Fighters (3-4)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (4-3) at Jungle Junkies (1-6)

 

 

Will anyone in the Shula division finish with a winning record?

 

I have a tough schedule lol. Two tough losses on the year.

It sure seems like there are a lot of repeat match-ups in the league this year.

Anyone wanting to make a deal, I may be interested in trading Gates and a WR.

Looking for a backup TE and RB. Anyone have players they are willing to give up let me know.

NKY Blazers is looking for a decent RB. I'm willing to trade Steve Johnson for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.