Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs Washington County

Featured Replies

With the district title on the line who wins this an why?

I think that this will be a good game. I don't think that WC has ever beaten Danville I know when I played there from 87-90 we never beat them. I think that Danville will win this game 28 to 21. I am pulling for WC though. Good luck to both teams.

ADS win, more speed and better defense.

 

Danville 32

 

Washington Co. 14

42-21 Danville

I think the ADS pre-District schedule is now paying off for them ADS 35-14

I hope that WC wins this one, but just don't see it happening as WC will take their first loss of the season this weekend. Danvile wins this one 35-21.

Allowing Bardstown to score 21 points doesn't bode too well for the Commanders. The Ads are obviously a much better team!

If Danville holds onto the ball,The Ads can win this game.I would not be shocked to see Washington County get the win.I hope I'm wrong.:cool:

I'm going to go against the grain and pick WC in this one by a sliver.

I think the ADS pre-District schedule is now paying off for them ADS 35-14

 

I agree.

 

Ads by 3 tds.

WC schedule hasn't been as good as Danville's the best team that WC beat was Marion and they have fallen off. I am not taking anything away from them at all. I would love to see them beat Danville I just dont' see it.

Danville 42 WC 14.:popcorn::clap::D:thumb::cool:

To my dear Washington Co. friends Sorry but the Ads will be to much Danville 35 Washington Co. 7

WC 28 - Danville 21

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.