Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone 34 Cooper 20

Featured Replies

A much needed win for the Rebels. Oppenheimer was a beast tonight. 4 TDS.

Congrats to Boone.

For whatever reason Cooper forgot how to tackle. There were just TO MANY missed tackles.

For whatever reason Boone still can only find that BIG Tight End once a game, but can find one back 35 times. Good win for the team, but play calling still needs some serious adjusting to even think about a win against their next three opponents! Spread the ball around and force the defense to key on more than one person.

Congrats to Boone on the win. It's gonna be hard for Cooper to make the playoffs. They now face 2 teams good at passing the ball and I do not see pass defense as a Cooper strength. They have to win both games. Boone must beat SK or Ryle to even have a shot at playoffs.

Good win by Boone County. Offense finally stepped up and o-line got things going this week. From what I heard Cooper kept Ryle run game in check and it was a close game. I think Boone dominated Cooper all game. Once again they allow a td on within the first minute of the game. That has happened in 6 or 7 games. Doesn't make sense. Bradely had a good game. He's a much better back then I expected.

Good win by Boone County. Offense finally stepped up and o-line got things going this week. From what I heard Cooper kept Ryle run game in check and it was a close game. I think Boone dominated Cooper all game. Once again they allow a td on within the first minute of the game. That has happened in 6 or 7 games. Doesn't make sense. Bradely had a good game. He's a much better back then I expected.

 

I would not put much into Ryle's poor effort vs. Cooper. Trust me, the Raiders were not ready to play that game and Cooper was sky high. They will be ready vs. Boone. That is a huge rival game. Boone has to really get focused on SK. It's a must win game for Boone.

For whatever reason Boone still can only find that BIG Tight End once a game, but can find one back 35 times. Good win for the team, but play calling still needs some serious adjusting to even think about a win against their next three opponents! Spread the ball around and force the defense to key on more than one person.

 

33 your are right, Brown needs a lot more touches. I guess Boone wanted to control the clock, JOpp must of did his job. Does anyone know how many passes Boone attempted and completed?

  • Author

I'd try to get the ball to Brown once every set of downs. Don't understand why they don't use him more.

Congrats to Boone on the win. It's gonna be hard for Cooper to make the playoffs. They now face 2 teams good at passing the ball and I do not see pass defense as a Cooper strength. They have to win both games. Boone must beat SK or Ryle to even have a shot at playoffs.[/QU

 

it's going to be hard for Boone to make playoffs also

Boone must beat SK or Ryle to even have a shot at playoffs.

 

Actually they can make it if there is a 3-way tie with them, Conner, and Cooper.

Actually they can make it if there is a 3-way tie with them, Conner, and Cooper.

 

Thanks for that correction. I forgot about the possibility of a 3-way tie at 1-4. Would take Cooper beating Conner. That could happen.

Thanks for that correction. I forgot about the possibility of a 3-way tie at 1-4. Would take Cooper beating Conner. That could happen.

 

Conner, even with a loss to Ryle, controls their own destiny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.