Boone @ Cooper Predictions

Who wins?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I haven't seen Boone play but from what I read and hear I think Cooper matches up well with them. Stop the run, which Cooper can do, and you stop Boone. The next two weeks worry me more. The good news for Cooper is they already played the two favorites in their District in Ryle and SK. They win two of next three and they can make the playoffs.

I will take Boone in this one although I am very excited about Cooper's team this year. I'm glad to see them turn that program into success so quickly, can't lie i was doubting Cooper at the start of the season but they really have turned my head. I can't see Boone losing this game though. They have beaten two of the top teams in the state and lost to two very bad teams in my opinion. But whats that make Boone if they lost to Campbell and Conner? Boone can't stop the pass thus far, and Cooper can't throw it. Cooper can stop the run and thats all Boone does. Should be an interesting one to watch. I expect low scoring and great defense being played.

I will take Boone in this one although I am very excited about Cooper's team this year. I'm glad to see them turn that program into success so quickly, can't lie i was doubting Cooper at the start of the season but they really have turned my head. I can't see Boone losing this game though. They have beaten two of the top teams in the state and lost to two very bad teams in my opinion. But whats that make Boone if they lost to Campbell and Conner? Boone can't stop the pass thus far, and Cooper can't throw it. Cooper can stop the run and thats all Boone does. Should be an interesting one to watch. I expect low scoring and great defense being played.

Those are the best kind!

I don't think Scott County would be considered one of the top teams in the state. And I haven't seen Conner, but I certainly wouldn't consider Campbell a "very bad" team.

I'll go with Cooper in this one in a very close game. I think Bradley has a big game.

I'm not sure Thompson keeps his job even if he wins this game

Thompson could lose out and still keep his job. The Boone Co. job is his until he decides to leave; and since his son is a sophomore and the starting quarterback he will be coaching for at least two more years.

Thompson could lose out and still keep his job. The Boone Co. job is his until he decides to leave; and since his son is a sophomore and the starting quarterback he will be coaching for at least two more years.

I think his son is a junior and that may not be the case from what Im hearing from people around the program

I like the Jags in this one to pick up the program's first district win.

They seem to be playing much better football than Boone right now, but with high school kids you just never know. Good luck to both teams.

I will take Boone in this one although I am very excited about Cooper's team this year. I'm glad to see them turn that program into success so quickly, can't lie i was doubting Cooper at the start of the season but they really have turned my head. I can't see Boone losing this game though. They have beaten two of the top teams in the state and lost to two very bad teams in my opinion. But whats that make Boone if they lost to Campbell and Conner? Boone can't stop the pass thus far, and Cooper can't throw it. Cooper can stop the run and thats all Boone does. Should be an interesting one to watch. I expect low scoring and great defense being played.[/quote

I think the two teams you are referring to were rated high at the beginning of the season and are medicore at best now. Cooper gets there first district win in a tight one. Bradley gets 150 after getting shut down last week.