Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Power Balance Bracelets

Featured Replies

The packet says that the holograms are embedded with frequencies that react positively with your body's natural energy field. It's supposed to increase your power, balance and strength.

 

 

Does it really work or is it a scam?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter had purchased one and she swears by it! She is a freshman in college playing basketball. I don't believe it works and really think it is a scam.

I don't think they help you either, but I know people that love them and swear by them!

Right up there with the phases of the moon being the reasons I'm not getting any stronger in the gym......

  • Author

All I know is somebody is getting rich on these. I was in Nashville this past weekend watching my daughter at the "Womens Half Marathon" and at the expo for the event they where selling these as fast as they could pull them out of the case at $30 a pop.

Some people think they look cool and some think they really work. There is a guy that works out at the Y at the same time I do and he sells them. I have watched him do is demostration several times and I have to bite my tongue every time. I guess some people are looking for any edge they can get. There is a pretty good video on youtube debunking the demostration they use to sell these.

No one is more cynical of this type of stuff than I. However, after testing it I am less cynical and more curious. I've done some before and afters with it and something is happening.

No one is more cynical of this type of stuff than I. However, after testing it I am less cynical and more curious. I've done some before and afters with it and something is happening.

 

Like most other things, it's in your head.

Like most other things, it's in your head.

 

Agree. Someone brought them into the locker room last year. The kids feel for it for about a day. Then it was back to business as usual.

Like most other things, it's in your head.

 

That's sadly somewhat true.

A great comedian whose name I can't remember once said, "The mind is a powerful thing and we must kill it before it hurts someone". Just saying...........

Good rule of thumb, "Never buy anything advertised after midnight on tv." this is about as blatant a piece of horse hockey I have ever seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.