Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 12)

LRCW

No I'm the only one on here complaining about it. Everyone I know can't believe they gave up a chance at home field and are dying to play Philly. There are only two people on here saying it was the correct move so it's not 9-1 or anything. Also, I'm ususally out all weekend and I'm home bored and this forum is the best discussion forum I know of plus I'm getting my brains beat in betting football games so this is better than watching that. Hopefully I can win some 3:30 games so I have something to watch and keep me interestd. Ha

You and everyone you know may think they gave up. Whatever.

It was an educated decision. They knew it was highly unlikely to get the 2 seed and played accordingly.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and everyone you know may think they gave up. Whatever.

It was an educated decision. They knew it was highly unlikely to get the 2 seed and played accordingly.

No they gave up on a guess. You had it right. They didn't need a miracle.

I think the best case scenario for the Reds and what you guys should root for is for the Phillies to sweep the Braves and the Padres to sweep the Giants. Then root for the Padres to beat the Giants in a 1 game playoff to win the West. The Giants would then get the Phillies and the Reds would play the Padres.

I'd love to face the West winner after they both have to use a pitcher on Monday if there is a playoff. I think Monday is Lincecum's turn meaning he wouldn't go until game 3 of a playoff series more than likely.

If the Padres, Giants and Phillies all end up with the same record how do they determine the wild card winner? Do they have a game playoff to see who wins the west, and the Braves automatically win the WC, or do they have a game playoff to see who wins the west, and then the loser plays the Braves to see who wins the WC?

If the Padres, Giants and Phillies all end up with the same record how do they determine the wild card winner? Do they have a game playoff to see who wins the west, and the Braves automatically win the WC, or do they have a game playoff to see who wins the west, and then the loser plays the Braves to see who wins the WC?

I'd think they have a playoff to see who win the west. Then the loser of that has a playoff against the Braves to see who wins the wild card.

That would be the best thing to happen for the Reds as long as the wild card came out of the west.

I'd think they have a playoff to see who win the west. They the loser of that has a playoff against the Braves to see who wins the wild card.

Then that is what we need to root for. :lol::lol:

So "red hot" SF might actually lose again? No way.

Welcome to the dark side.

Not the dark side. I still don't want to face the Giants. I'm pulling for the Padres to win the west, and the Giants the WC.

Do you know the odds of SF, SD, and ATL all finishing with the same record?

If you can't do math, its not great.

I don't know the odds, but Atlanta needs to go 1-1 and SD need to hold onto a 3-0 lead and win 1 game tomorrow. I don't think it's impossible. I know that as a Reds fan I want that to happen in a bad way.